Kirstie Alley's

Diabolical Diet

6/3/2008 1:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Fat Actress" star Kirstie Alley clearly hasn't seen Jenny lately, but there could be a Machiavellian reason.

After losing over 75 Scientolopounds on Jenny Craig, Kirstie said she was planning to start her very own slim down system that she'd launch next year. But these days it's clear ... Kirstie isn't taking her own medicine.

But how's this for a theory -- she can't sell a weight loss program if there's no dramatic before and after fresh in people's minds. So she balloons up, then slims down, and then sells tons (you'll pardon the expression) of her magic weight loss stuff.

Genius!

MH

Travolta has been a Scientologist for, what, 20 years or more? His weight has ballooned plenty of times over the years. He just likes food and has said he tends to slim down for roles.

Tim

John Travolta alternates between fat and obese. look at him when he was in his early 20's. Now look at him. He must weigh 40 lbs. more at least.

Brattus Rattus

I accept people for who they are. I have known a lot of skinny people that are horrible and over weight people that make me mad, too. It's on the inside that we all need to worry about. Calling this woman a bitch or other horrible names because she's not skinny makes no sense to me - other than it's immaturity talking (or typing as the case may be).

I like her heavy or skinny. Does that matter to her? Nope. She doesn't know me from the next person walking down the street.

All that SHOULD matter to her is whether or not she likes herself and if she's a good person. That's what makes a person attractive.

anne

I hate to tell everyone but she is a liar! She may have lost 75 lbs on Jenny but she was heavier than she let on. I am by no means picking on her because she is fat I am picking on her cause she is a liar!! I am myself at one point was 200lbs grantit I was 9 months pregnant I still didn't look that big. Who cares if she is fat just own up to how much you actually weigh and it will be all good! BTW loved you in Cheers and Star Trek 2-The Wrath of Khan and Veronica Closet just come clean!

Kathie is a phony

Leave her be! It gets harder the older you get...look at Oprah! She lost all that weight, and now she's right back up there again too. I feel sorry for celebs that battle their weight. They have to be photographed (a fatties worst nightmare!) for all the world to see. Eating is the worst addiction of all, because though you can go cold turkey on cigs. booze and drugs, you always have to eat, and be with others who eat. It can be done, but not without ALOT of hard work and discipline. Good Luck Kirstie!

Black Teef

Leave her alone TMZ! She just ate a human! Er, I mean, she's just human!

Bryan Wynn

WHALE WATCHERS.

In Your Wet Dreams

See What Jenny Craig Can Do For YOU!

Haha Pathetic...

W. ZZais

She DID NOT loose 75 lbs on Jenny. It just went around the BACK! SEE we found it!!! A HOG is a HOG is a HOG!
SOOWWWEEE. What a SLOB. Tell her to just ACT "skinny". Keep stuffing them jaws you obese PIG!

rls

Gosh, here we go again. People at TMZ have any of you looked in the mirror. Yikes! Looks like you guys are really after Kirstie and Nick Hogan. Why don't you take some pictures of some posicle sticks, maybe that would do it for you.

MsWinoPowdersHerNose

For all those who encourage to "be herself," you are all kooky. Consider how much extra food she is eating, and how much energy and greenhouse gases are produced as a result of her massive intake. For the sake of the planet, and for respect out of those who may not have much to eat day to day, she should quit being a glutton. It's selfish, pathetic and disgusting.

Will

Hey don't make fun! I think that parachute looks really good on her. Well, maybe she could have worn it a little longer to hide the cankles, ran out of material I suppose. Maybe next time use a tent instead?

Trish

Clearly, you do not understand food addiction if you think it's about the money.
Leave her alone.

Kathie is a phony

I'LL BET ALL YOU NEGATIVE PEOPLE LOOK IN THE MIRROR EVERY DAY AND THINK YOU ARE REALLY SOMETHING. WELL GUESS WHAT? YOU'RE NOT ! YOU'RE UGLY AND ROTTEN INSIDE AND OUT.

MaggieB

So? She looks more like 75 percent of the REAL women in the world now. Leave her alone...just cuz she's famous doesn't mean she has to be a size 2. I prefer people who aren't perfect anyway - they're too hard to impress otherwise.