"Real" Kid Real Busted

6/3/2008 5:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Josh Waring, the wayward and oft-troubled son of "The Real Housewives of Orange County" star Lauri Waring, was busted late Sunday night for possession of heroin and ecstasy and intent to sell.
Click to read documents!
Law enforcement sources tell TMZ Waring was hanging out in front of a Comfort Inn in Laguna Beach when he was approached by police cruiser and took off running.

When cops caught up with him, they say he was high as a kite. Cops executed a search warrant at the hotel, and allegedly found a large amount of drugs in his room.

He's currently cooling his heels in the Orange County jail, charged with two felony counts of possession and intent to sell both heroin and ecstasy, a misdemeanor count of unauthorized possession of a hypodermic needle and being under the influence of heroin -- also a misdemeanor.

mrs dana point

Oh and daddy pays for boob jobs and trips to florida but not clothes for his son.....

Karen Debarre

It appears that the REAL bad Brady is behind bars now! So,

FREE SLAYTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FREE SLAYTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FREE SLAYTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FREE SLAYTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FREE SLAYTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FREE SLAYTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FREE SLAYTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get over it.

WTF?

Susanne Thomas

Addiction is a disease. It is a real B*tch for both the individual and the family involved. Suggesting that a mother can control her child (or anyone else for that matter) is not helpful. (How many of you out there actually think you control another's behavior?) Get educated about addiction. Get some compassion people.

Get over it.

I just can't figure out why George's ex wife has nothing better to do than sit around on TMZ posting such nasty things about him and Lauri. Her spousal support must be nice to afford her such luxury.

DannyDiamond

I abandoned my son for wealth and security and I'm a lazy materialistic person who will never understand loving parenting.
I will be divorced as soon as my horse face haggers a bit from the news of my only sons overdose of heroin.
But I can't worry about that right now, I'm going to enjoy the ride while it lasts everybody...is that not OK?

mrs dana point

And now we are back to attacking Gina? Really? Come on people.....The facts speak for themself. I like how when anyone speaks the truth they blame it on Gina....There are alot of people who know the truth.....The facts are out there, just ask for them....

Marla

Here is a link to the OC Register and a short message written about Josh's arrest toward the bottom of the article. I don't think the reporter, Frank Mickadeit, has a lot of love for Josh's mom or step father especially after reading some of his past articles on the Housewive's show.

Karen Debarre

George and Lauri were probably Josh's biggest customers! It's the only reason I can think that they, their skanky daughters, that ho-bag friend of Lauri's Loralei and their blog champion would come on here and try to blame George's Ex for this. Only druggies would try that scam!

My two cents

I seriously doubt Georges ex wife is blogging here. It is obvious that many are just appalled at what has transpired with this kid and his mother. Yes, he is NOW over 18, but the problems began long ago when he was much younger. Lauri can only use the excuse NOW that he is over 18.

I dunno, I raised my children with a hell of a lot less than Lauri ever had and my kids turned out to be really great young adults. I worked my ass off for years as a single mom and still made time for my kids and supervised their lives to make certain that they turned out well. My children were MY priority over everything else. Certainly it would have been nice to have found the time to man hunt wealthy men here in Orange County, but my kids came first. Doubt I will ever land the rich guy (not a priority to me), but I am certainly proud of my kids. That means more to me than a McMansion up in Coto, shopping and Botox injections. I guess I chose my life and Lauri chose her's. How sad for her and how sad for her son.

Marla

A BETTER OC MOM, That said it all! Congrats!

So many people rant here about Lauri and her non existent parenting skills and deservedly so. However, George is no prize either and he can't keep the truth behind his McMansion much longer. Justice is coming for the Peterson kids and there is no way in hell he can talk or pay his way out of hiding the truth any longer. For him to blame his ex wife for all the negative feedback he and Lauri so deserve, is the cowardly way he handles situations. And no, I am not his former wife.

HARDY-HAR-HAR

This is really sad. It seems that Laurie has done everything she can~ she appears to have been a very involved mother... Sometimes kids just get with the wrong friends, and then they're screwed. What can you do but leave town. I'm so sorry for their family, and I hope they can get past this.

Marla

Actualy, Lauri Johnson, Zarlin, Waring, Peterson, I would not refer to yourself as being lazy if I were you. It is hard work performing all those speceial "favors" trying to nab all those men. I give you kudos for your dedication and work ethic. It sure paid off many times over. Care to give an account on the other men that DIDN'T marry you? Yowza, baby, Yowza!!

lise

what mama she is no mama just a whore

Marla

To #177, You are right...I would love to live Lauri's life so I COULD TAKE CARE OF HER KID'S. You say her daughter's have their heads on right...think again. I am not jealous...seems that is the key word these days for anyone who has a negative report on these idiots. I personally have a DISGUST for Ms. Waring because of her horrible parenting skills and lack of priority. I could care less what she does with her other activities.