"Real" Kid Real Busted

6/3/2008 5:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Josh Waring, the wayward and oft-troubled son of "The Real Housewives of Orange County" star Lauri Waring, was busted late Sunday night for possession of heroin and ecstasy and intent to sell.
Click to read documents!
Law enforcement sources tell TMZ Waring was hanging out in front of a Comfort Inn in Laguna Beach when he was approached by police cruiser and took off running.

When cops caught up with him, they say he was high as a kite. Cops executed a search warrant at the hotel, and allegedly found a large amount of drugs in his room.

He's currently cooling his heels in the Orange County jail, charged with two felony counts of possession and intent to sell both heroin and ecstasy, a misdemeanor count of unauthorized possession of a hypodermic needle and being under the influence of heroin -- also a misdemeanor.

Karen Debarre

Can someone please forward the picture of Lauri having a rip-roaring time in New York Last Night to Josh c/o the Orange County Jail? He needs a picture of his mom smiling and happy for his cell wall!

Marla

Here is a statement made by Lauri Waring taken off her Bravo Blog at the end of Season 3.

"I just think as far as, the thing that I would actually like to address is that some people have attacked me saying I exploited Josh for my fame, which I think is hilarious because when I agreed to do this series three years ago, I sat down with the kids and laid it all out on the line and said, “Do you want to be a part of this?” And the kids were all over it. They really wanted to do it."

Ok, Lauri, was Josh aware of the fact you were going to tell the viewers about his sordid past? Yeah, right. He is a smart and articulate young man and had he known what awaited him I am sure, like you said, he was, "all over THAT and he really wanted to do it." Not only that but you also stated in the reunion show closing S-1 that you wished you had not esposed Josh's story like you did. So, tell me, why at the closing of S-3 did you go completely overboard with the shocking "INTERVENTION" scenes!

Sorry, honey, you dig yourself in deeper and deeper each season every time you open that over inflated mouth. I feel so sorry for your kids. Tell me, why aren't you home now instead of in New York flaunting and selling yourself and the show, the same show that ruined your son's life? You and George are just as addicted to your selves and the flash of a camera lens as your son is to drugs....Both you and George, my dear, need an Intervention of your own if there is any hope for your kid's. It would do a world of good for your "Blended Family" if George would pony up and check both of you into the Betty Ford Center. I would personally send flowers.

Bonnie Russell

And to think this woman is "mothering" more children. Yikes.

What's up with Orange County judges?

Real OC Wife.

Last night I flew back from New York to Orange County and had the misfortune to be sitting behind none other than Lauri Waring and her husband. Firstly let me tell you that this woman has a totally plasctic face! it does not move when she talks!Her conversation with her Mullet headed Sugar Daddy consisted of the following.
1.How much press and exposure she got from the trip to NY to do some show with the other wives and the Wives of NY.She felt that she didnt get enough, find that hard to believe.
2.Complaining about how much Tamra copies her style and how trashy she appears ( figure that one out).She was also pissed at Vicky for being so dominating and hogging the mike.
3How she needs to appear to the press and on the show when talking about her sons arrest and drug use. She actually said the following. " I have had it with him he is so selfish. How could he do this to me". By the way she intends to show that she has struggled as a single mother to raise her kids and tried everything to help Josh, she is the victim in all of this and Josh must hit the bottom before he will get better. Duh! Me thinks he hit bottom when she put her kids on this dumb show.
4. She is very mad a Ashley over something, not sure what it was but she intended to be sitting down with her soon to "set some boundries".
5. She also talked about being in court next week and how she felt she could use her sons drug problem to help her in her case, not sure what that is but I assume its with her ex husband.
All in all it ruined my flight but never the less confirmed to me what a repugnent self absorbed hag this woman is and also what a wimp her Soul Mate is.

The Fuzz

liar liar pants on fire.. whatsa matter, the VA decide to take you off your meds?

Marla

Hey Pizza Girl, aka 007Agent, Melinduh, Delilah, Harold the Great, and Gawd only knows who else...Too bad you don't spend as much time with YOUR own kids, especially your young impressionable boys, instead of living vicariously through these no-body hags and their mullet head Soul Mates, as someone else described here. Ya know, Missy, there are med's available to you, too, for your out-of-control obssessions over reality show members and control issues. Why not give it a try and raise your boys by spending the same amount of time on them as you do the Internet and stalking habits and prevent having to see your boys faces in mug shots like Josh. You know very well what happens to kids who are left to their own devices. You say your husband raises your boys? Nice excuse. Since when did kids not need their mother just as much? What a tool!

Karen Debarre

FREE JOSH..............FROM LAURI !!!!!!!!
FREE JOSH..............FROM LAURI !!!!!!!!
FREE JOSH..............FROM LAURI !!!!!!!!
FREE JOSH..............FROM LAURI !!!!!!!!
FREE JOSH..............FROM LAURI !!!!!!!!
FREE JOSH..............FROM LAURI !!!!!!!!
FREE JOSH..............FROM LAURI !!!!!!!!
FREE JOSH..............FROM LAURI !!!!!!!!

weezulette900

lol.......i gotta tell u just reading these posts...r better than the show, obviously ppl very close if not lauri, gina herself r posting......for both sides its easy to lay blame...Im'. 41....7 years sober...drank , drug from age 15.....I wanted 2 blame my mom for my addiction, but she sue as hell never stuck a pipe in my hand.....Who the hell has a perfect childhood?...Sure Lauri made mistakes, us mothers all have!!!!!!!!!....The blame is irrelevant now....too late, why waste energy on it.....I do hope w/ all there money they put him in a longterm rehab (who knows if it will help)but ppl can change......either that o buy a beautiful headstone, u have 2 options!I understand u want him in jail, but trust me, he'll meet ppl there that will bing him to the grave.....been there done that...prayers 4 both sides ...get ur asses outta ur heads..and spend ur time helping.....yup I know u think u've already done that...but like I said u have 2 options....trust me i really know

Karen Debarre

Good post weezle. However, Josh's Mother and Father are too self-absorbed and bitter to put their differences, lives and craving for fame aside to help Josh. He's SUCH an inconvenience, isn't he? But, hey, he's an adult, right! Ya, 19 years old and he should know better! Those two will have Josh's OD'd life and his blood on their hands.

weezulette900

if SOMEONE close to lauri, can let her know, she wouldnt be in the essance "BAILING" , him out of his toubles.....just get him out of jail ( for the momnt , he'll be sentenced soon enough)....get him into rehab...yup sometimes it takes SEVERAL times......He'll have to pay his adult dues, in court.....It's his only chance, its hard enough being young qnd a felon....dont put a death sentence on him also....I really know from expeiance.....BUT he can be saved...You're not dealing w/him....is signing a lethal injection.....just my opinion......btw I could care less about all the other BS...just a lost addicted soul,who is i care about!

Marla

Here is a link to an article from last nights A-list Red Carpet event in New York. It speaks volumes in terms of Lauri's priorities. This is the statement that is included in the article.

"The California girls also had a big laugh over our recent report that Ramona Singer threw a gift-lounge tantrum after she was refused four free pairs of Luxottica sunglasses. "Honey, we don't have to beg. We have the money to buy!" laughed Lauri Waring."

Pretty damned sad and pathetic if you ask me!

USMC

Hmmmm I wonder who would be a good one to ask about meds, Neffers aka margaritaville, where the heck are ya?

Karen Debarre

I want Josh to go on Dr. Drew's show Celebrity Rehab so he can break-down and tell us the REAL story about his family without his Mom hovering over him and bribing him so he would say nice things about her. There are some ugly, UGLY secrets in this family. That fake, evil woman and his arrogant, bastard of a father need to be exposed for enabling Josh and being one of the MAIN reasons he is where he is now. Scary thing was, Josh was SO screwed up before Lauri married that other bastard, she brought him from the fire to the frying pan with THAT guy. All of HIS kids are on the same road as Josh. The parents should be locked up for what they have done to these kids. It's pathetic and tragic. Child protective services needs to step in NOW!

weezulette900

STOP THE INSANITY!...OK, SO LAURI'S NOT PERFECT.....OK....SHE'S A TIGHTFACE.....OK...SHE'S GOT ISSUES....I JUST WONDER WHY 1/2 THESE POSTS TRY TO ACT OF CONCERN FOR JOSH, BUT UNDERLIE IN JUST TRYING TO BRING HER TRASH TO THE PUBLIC......I HONESTLY WONDER WHO REALLY CARES ABOUT HIM?....ITS TOUGH, WHEN A SUBSTANCE STEALS UR KID...SHE FEELS GUILT NO DOUBT I DONT CARE HOW MANY TRIPS, SHOPPING ETC SHE TAKES....MAYBE THATS HER ESCAPE? ...SUBSTANCE STOLE MY KIDS MOTHER FROM THEM FOR YEARS....(THAT WOULD BE ME)...THE PAST IS PAST.....IT HONESTLY IS....MAYBE SHE'S SELF ABSORBED.....I CAN SEE HOW SHE CANT LOSE HER MEAL TICKET AND PUTS GEORGE FIRST, BUT COME ON....SHE'LL PAY THE PRICE, I FEEL AS BAD FOR HER AS I DO JOSH....I THINK PART OF THESE POSTS R JEALOUSY........WHERE THEY SHOULD BE HONEST ATTEMPTS TO HELLP JOSH., INSTEAD OF BRINGING HIS MA'S DIRT TO THE SURFACE......DAMN I DUNNO, ITS SO FARR GONE THERE RR NO EASY ANSWERS.......SHES ADDICTED TO THE COMFORT OF MONEY AND HIS IS DOPE......BUT LETS DEAL W/ THE DOPE ISSUE AND HELP HIM....LAURIE, I UNDERSTAND I REALLY DO........TRY AGAIN AND AGAIN......DONT GIVE UP....THEN SWEETIE WE'LL DEAL W/ UR DEMONS LATER.....I AM SURE SHE;S GETTING ADVICE FROM PRO'S......AT LEAST I HOPE.....NEVER STOP LOVING HIM HON....NVR STOP TRYING HE'S UR SON.......LOVE LISA SONS...I PRAY 4 U ALL......THE HATERS, THE USERS, AND THE RICH PPL WHO HAVE MORE MONEY THAN I'LL EVER SEE.....

weezulette900

ok ok.....I'm just a softy....huh?....wish I had the money to save the world!.....for those of you u have lots of money........My mother has alzheimers.....PLZ DONATE WE NEED A CURE!.......thats where i worry about my sanity...and I struggle w/ relapse......but I know thats not gonna help!.....stupid request, but put u money to 2 something where it helps......Love Lisa sons....lisasons@yahoo.com