"Real" Kid Real Busted

6/3/2008 5:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Josh Waring, the wayward and oft-troubled son of "The Real Housewives of Orange County" star Lauri Waring, was busted late Sunday night for possession of heroin and ecstasy and intent to sell.
Click to read documents!
Law enforcement sources tell TMZ Waring was hanging out in front of a Comfort Inn in Laguna Beach when he was approached by police cruiser and took off running.

When cops caught up with him, they say he was high as a kite. Cops executed a search warrant at the hotel, and allegedly found a large amount of drugs in his room.

He's currently cooling his heels in the Orange County jail, charged with two felony counts of possession and intent to sell both heroin and ecstasy, a misdemeanor count of unauthorized possession of a hypodermic needle and being under the influence of heroin -- also a misdemeanor.

Jim

Even if you do everything right your kids you still need a lot of luck when raising kids. I hardly believe Lauri was there for her kids. This shows in every show she has been involved in. I think this is a shame for Josh. I wonder if the women on the show realize how poorly they are portrayed because they come off as totally self absorbed.

Karen Debarre

Whoever said that Lauri and George's kids were doing well don't have a clue. Her oldest daughter is a fat, stripper wannabe, George's oldest recently got fake boobs and wants to follow in fat ashley's footsteps, George's only son is MIA. Rumored that George sent him away because he hated him and wanted nothing to do with him. To these two pathetic life failures, their kids are nusainces and the less time spent with them the better. Take THAT Petersons. You wanted the fame...now you deal with the national media surrounding your failures!

HELLO?!

You people are hateful....I hope you all you haters come from parents
that have been in beauty pagents or modeling.

Either that or jealousy sure has got the best of you.

This is about a Young Adullt that needs help....not how much Botox
his mom has.

If you have seen the show all that you know is what 20 minutes of the
woman's life it shows....remember shows like this tend to be
scripted...How do you know the difference between fantasy and reality?
Shows like this are meant to make the network money and the people
that are cast.

Everyone's problems can stem from different parts of their life...he
has had problems for a long time.

No one here has a right to judge because somewhere in your perfect
life you screwed up too. No one is God's gift of perfectness. We all
learn from trial and error.

Karen Debarre

So much for the Audi mommy bought for him for that fake intervention she tried to pull off at the end of season 3. Mommy got what she wanted though. A son who was baked and wasted at her "fairytale" wedding. It all looked good on camera. That is all that matters to Mommy. Get your glycerin ready for season 4 lauri, you're going to have to fake it like you've never faked it before. Better go get the other son out of hiding, you're going to need the "good kid" to help with the storyline!

Kay

This goes to show you money doesn't bring happiness. How sad that this kid could have everything he could ever want and chooses to get high.. and heroin is the worst drug ever... what a junkie!

K

His mother needs to cut her apron strings this time for sure and wake up and realize that he is not going to change and she along cant change him.. jail is the best place for him now!

Karen Debarre

hopefully Josh finds a nice boyfriend in jail. Someone that will make sweet love to him. Josh probably looks good in orange. They should stencil "the real druggie son of orange county" on his hot jumpsuit. I bet he looks good drooling while going through withdrawls. Josh is HOT!

Karen Debarre

Where's George and Lauri's friend Mike Carona when you need him? Darn!!

Truth B Told

LETTER TO LAURI FROM JOSH FEB 07', OUT OF THE MOUTHS OF BABES!
This is the letter Josh wrote to Lauri recorded on the OC Register

No Mom I will not take back what i said.As for your retaliation, you think i care what you have to say about me. What could you tell people that you hav'nt told already? fact is your out of ammunition but let me give you a hand.. YES I HAVE A DRUG PROBLEM. That seems to be your overexaggerated concern on TV. So i will side with you on that one. The truth is mom you have been temporarily dumping me in institutions since i was 12. YOU CHOSE TO IGNORE THE PROBLEM NOT ME. Now do us both a favor and move on, I love you and always will. As for withdrawling my statements? KISS MY ASS. everything i said was true. You think i want a pergery lawsuit from you and georges glorious ensemble of attorneys? I mean you told the police last week that i was trying to kill you and burn the house down. Oh the things you could do with legitamite slander! Anyways, as you said to me 5 minutes ago i am dead to you and you have no son. If you ever decided to feel otherwise i'll be here. Love Josh PS if you think im doing this to make you look bad, your quite mistaken you do that quite well by yourself. My primary concern was liberation from the lies i told the viewers this season regarding my previous "incarceration". So heres me mom withdrawling my statements. i was not violating probation...it was not a mutual decision for me to go to "boarding school" you wrote a letter to the courts saying you didnt want me anymore. therefore you could date your prince charming. there you are have at him. PSS i have a court copy of your letter....want me to post it on the bravo boards?

JOSH WARING - Feb. 03, 2007

Karen Debarre

Wow, that letter is VERY telling. So all you Lauri lovers, shut your traps!

Karen Debarre

You need to share that letter with TMZ and have them hunt that tranny down and put her in the hotseat!!

Get over it.

Sounds like George's ex-wife has nothing better to do than troll TMZ message boards.

Get a life and quit being so bitter that George dumped your fat ass.

mountainmonkeymom

Maybe Laurie shouldn't have had 3 kids with 3 different men. She wasn't even married to 2 of them. She was more interested in golddigging instead of raising her kids. Surprised it isn't the other 2 also.

Karen Debarre

ha, ha, ha, ha. Maybe this was all Lauri's plan to make her story more interesting for season 4. She probably set her son up. Is it a coincidence they just started filming season 4? Do we expect an outcome at the finale? Good job Lauri. I see you've buried your kid again to make yourself look good!

djdw61

I am not sure, but on the show,it seemed that Laurie did try to help him, but then she gave up and just played it Tough Love which I don't think worked either. The kid has lots of anger issues it always seemed but.where is his Dad in all of this? I think a reporter from the OC Register even felt sorry for him and tried to help him but maybe the addictions are just too strong. Perhaps his arrest will be the final wake-up call he needs?