Was "Rock of Love" Loser Poisoned?

6/3/2008 12:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Even though Daisy de la Hoya lost out on "love" with Brett Michaels to Amber -- she may have sealed the deal anyway.

FlamingoNut

Ugh; she's a bigger skank that she appeared to be on the show. Good riddance...

Becky

who cares?

Ziggy

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Daisy!

Bret was an idiot for not choosing her- although from this video & many other things I've heard & read, Bret & Daisy have spent more time together after the show than he has with his "winner", Ambre. Ambre is the gross one!

Jennifa O Jenny

The video doesn't work

same same same

Daisy and Bret LOVE! Match made in heaven! Daisy is not a skank! She is the Girl for Bret! OMG go back and watch that show!

celebutaunter77

um, once again I have to ask you all for a bit of help, my work computer has NO sound, which greatly impeads on my TMZ surfing, damn bosses anyway. What did this skank say??

THE TRUTH IS WITHIN ME BITCHES

Oh I hated this tramp on Rock of Love, I loved the show, but this skonka was all tweaked out & high all the time, you couldn't even understand a word she was saying!
So what if she's related to Oscar De La Hoya, everyone in E.L.A says the same sh*t, nowadays everyone's related to someone, This bitch couldn't get no where by her status, & she never will!
She's just a SKONKA, cracked out whore!

Just sayin'

oh brother

OMG what horrible nose and lips {{projectile vomits}}

cantgetit

yeah, i need a little help here too. a play by play on what is said. when i click on the video link, it brings me to the Lyndsie Lohan story and I cant pull up any text to read other than the title. Someone help?

same same same

LMAO to all of the above! Daisy and Bret... are two peas in a pod!

It is of No matter what bad things you say about her...

BRET and DAISY are a MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN! HE FREAKING LOVES HER! as much AS SHE LOVES HIM!

PEACE SIGN

Yes, MORE DAISY! I love her!!!

Adriana

I feel sorry for her.... The girl is lame. Once a skank always a skank...

leah

She just said that " a little while ago, me and bret were hanging out, but NOT TALKING, if you catch my drift". Something like that. I take it to mean they were humping.

TMH

Oh please, get over it Daisy. Wasn't that her ex-boyfriend VJ from the show who she is just friends with yet lives with as well. Seems like his hands were feeling for a little more than a friend. She is a Skank! & causing DRAMA as usual. Maybe instead of going to clubs she should go back to school to get educated.

sufou

So wittle Daisy AKA eww skank says her and Bret were hanging out a bit of a while ago but they weren't 'talking'..."if you catch my drift".

So if this is true Brett and Daisy are bigger losers than one woudl think. Ugly little hos, both of them.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments