Brody's Mom: MILF Does a Body Good

6/5/2008 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ladies and gentlemen: this is the real-life Stifler's mom.

Brody Jenner's 58-year-old mother -- repeat, 58-year-old mother -- Linda Thompson showed off her bangin' beach bod while on a family vacation to Hawaii.

BTW, she was Elvis' GF.

alreadybad

dallas fans are morons

Wow, it's weird Brodys dad looks like a women and his mom looks like a man....and well he's just a tool.

I'd do both

79. I know you're not that innocent either, but let's face it, how many 58 yr old women look like that? Gotta chalk one up on the 50+ category even tho she is twice my age.

justsayin

to # 87.... that is his biological mother...Bruce Jenner is his biological father..they were married at one time...just thought I'd let you know

Steph

I think she looks gross, you can tell how much plastic surgery she's had. How sad that a woman that is 58 years old feels the need to do that to her body to try to keep up with the 20 year olds.

Whatever happened to aging gracefully? Look at Diane Lane, now she is beautiful and 100% natural.

carol

85. There is nothing "banging" about a 56 yr old stick that looks like it's been fried, dried and retried. At 56, a woman should at least have some voluptuous hips and thighs this one doesn't and her lipo visits are showing.

Posted at 4:36PM on Jun 5th 2008 by wuddanut
We can look at this and see the FUTURE of VANGELINA.....................Veiny arms,stick thin bod.....HEY! I thought a woman needed fat on her bod to feed future babies? Wheres the fat on ANGE?Looks like Brads got it all now!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOLOLOLOL

Fan Since 2007!!!

I never, EVER, thought I'd use the word "jealous". Big Momma #12 took me there...

BJ Rocks

body looks good face looks real fake and scary

carol

BY CAROL:NOT! JEALOUS OF STICK THIN,VEINY ARMS ,AND, PG WITH MANISTONS LEFTOVER PITT/S (with tatoo heading south toward BRAZIL-ian!)LMFAO.....................
IS,HOWEVER,JEALOUS OF KIM K'S T AND A!,and,hott BF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

luigi

MAMA MIA ! THAT'S A NICA BOD FOR HER AGE !!!

mzkelkel

Okay, so she's thin, but it pretty much stps there. I was immediately grossed out by her skin, her boobs are so obviously fake and her neck looks bad!

Ali

MY GRANDMA LOOKS BETTER THAN THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Debs'seaShell

Big Momma, your 'name'says it all! you're probably half her age and look twenty times worse.So sick of FAT people trying to covince themselves that thin, fi healthy people look like crap! You're just jealous and probably VERY lazy!!!

Bonnie

Too band her hands look like my 83 year old grandpa!

BJ Rocks

ugh I just noticed her hands what the hell?? They look much older than she actually is. Something is not right with this picture