Gloria's Client: I Won't be D**ked Around

6/5/2008 6:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The woman who was jock blocked from the Bev Hills Hotel for dressing like a man was overcome by emotion as she explained the humiliation of getting s**tcanned from the can.

God

38. You are all jerks. I feel sorry for the woman and she has every right to dress the way she wants and not be humiliated. The cruelty in this world amazes me.

Posted at 5:42PM on Jun 5th 2008 by Holly

AND A STUPID BITCH LIKE YOU AMAZES ME...THE BITCH WANTS TO BE A MAN DRESS LIKE A MAN...THEN HELL TAKE IT LIKE A MAN....WHATTA FREAK AND SO ARE YOU HOLLY.

K

Lisa Raes birthday is September 23rd.... I'm just saying...............

kim

Did this woman think about anyone but herself? Did she stop to think if there were children in the bathroom they would have been scared thinking a man was in the girls bathroom with them? Adults would think this was a man so obviously kids would. BUT NO she just thought about her selfish self and only her needs. Security was doing their job and she has no case. Its so obvious she was looking to create an issue. lets face it she obviously has issues to begin with and these people often look to create issues w/ others and force their lifestyle on others.

LeaveThemAlone

To misquote that old skool song, Lady looks like a dude.

Did anyone else notice the hands? Those are not female hands. I'm sorry but there's no way that person was born with the XX chromosome pair. Sex change, anyone?

drea

You're beautiful, Tanya! They were wrong to treat you so!

.....marlene

If Tanya had a mustache i'd go for a ride-and i am straight

LOKI

What's the scoop? Sex change, Transtesticle, or what?

Dude or Dudette?

Looks like a dude to me.

I mean Allred.

LOKI

Adrienne

I think this is a publicity stunt...Why would someone who identifies as a male, i.e., dresses and looks like one, want to go to the Ladies room in the first place.

I think it's stupid, live like a male, be a male, don't pee on our seats

Women do have the better bathrooms usually, but if you want to be a man, use the Mens room

4Justice

THAT IS ONE UGLY WOMAN. IF IT REALLY IS A WOMAN. AND GLORIA? WHAT A MEDIA WHORE YOU ARE. DO YOU FEEL YOU DON'T REALLY EXSIST UNLESS YOUR FACE IS ON TV?

hahahaha!

Sounds like everyone was a bit over-reactive... she does look and dress like a man so of course security should have approached her.. it's their job to ensure some guy isn't going into the 'Ladies Room' ... So they confront her, why not simply ask for her ID, why didn't she offer to show her ID which would have shown she was a woman. Bunch of drama over nothing on all sides. Then again there is always less wait in the guys 'room' if I were her I would've just gone there in the first place... ;)

Just the Facts

She can dress however she wants but she should expect to have problems in the restroom WHEREEVER she goes...she needs to make it clear when she enters "I am a woman" and once she does she doesn't need any more hassle..doesn't need to be called "it" or anything else but a lawsuit with Gloria Allred???? PAAAALEASE!!!!!!! This bitch is seeing $$ signs...afraid to go to the bathroom....what a joke!!! Can't believe Big Mouth Allred would even take this case

Adrienne

Gloria Alred is like the Jerry Springer of Jurisprudence

Buster

Looks like a guy. Protect yourself by not dressing like one. I would not go into Harlem in a KKK outfit and sue the people the are beating me up becasue I am not really in the Klan. Have some common sense. Not everyone is a victim.

tobs

I hope the judge throws this one out of court!!!!! The obvisiouly thought a man was going into the ladies restroom, they were just doing there job. And so what if they said "it".....did she not think she would be signing up for rude remarks when she chose that lifestyle.....come on....

ThirstyThursday

Keep that disease ridden freakshow out of ALL public bathrooms!