Jim's Voice Doesn't Carrey Over Loud Chick

6/5/2008 8:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rubber face Jim Carrey and girlfriend Jenny McCarthy put on yet another event for Autism yesterday in Washington, D.C. - this time to rid vaccines of bad toxins. Finally, someone who's taking a stand against immunizations.

Normally, J.C. would be the loudest voice at a rally, but this woman with the megaphone didn't even give Jim or his ass a chance to speak. She neither was nice nor polite, but at least she wasn't funny.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

kissyface

Finally! I would have loved to be there. I did some research on those vaccines and my children will not be taking any. It's nasty stuff.

Brian Wallace

Jenny McCarthy and Jim Carrey are idiots. Read the cover story in Time magazine from a few weeks to get the real unbiased story on vaccines and toxins. There's no credible scientific link. If Jenny McCarthy wants to help fight autism, she should take some of her sugar daddy's money and FUND RESEARCH. Or maybe go back to school and GET A DEGREE! A stupid march on Washington is going to do ZERO good. You know why? Because people who are intelligent and educated and NOT naive know that this entire crusade is just a bunch of bitter mothers who are upset that their children aren't the special, world-changing "indigo children" they thought they were.

Brian Wallace

Baseball Junkie

Thanks, kissyface, I'll remember you when I hear about an epidemic of some childhood illness running through a school which could easily have been prevented if all the children had had their vaccines. YOU AND YOUR IDIOTS FELLOWS KILL CHILDREN. There is absolutely no real evidence that vaccinations hurt children. It is all hearsay from parents who don't want to admit that their children's problems such as autism are genetic in nature.

Go Sox

Dan

There is no evidence that vaccines cause autism, in fact, just the opposite is true. Five years after changing the vaccine to remove “autism causing ingredient” the rates of diagnosed autism continued to rise. But that fact won’t stop people from causing a public health crisis and possibly the return diseases long ago eradicated.

Graham

I got vaccinated as a kid and I'm not retarded like Jenny's kid.Maybey retarded people have retarded kids.

t

Wow, can people be so ignorant? I am in the healthcare industry and I see first hand what happens to people when they don't get their vaccinations. Not only are you putting your children at risk if you don't get them vaccinated, you are putting the people around them at risk, too. People who do not get vaccinated become carriers for infectious organisms and spread them around to everyone else. Vaccination helps to eradicate disease. Autism appears to have increased in frequency because we are diagnosing them more now than before, not because vaccinations are causing them! There was an article about vaccinations in Time magazine last week. Please get yourself education from reliable sources and do your own research on what will happen if you DON'T get vaccinated. You would bet your child's life of what Jenny McCarthy says? I wouldn't!

YAWN

Interesting though how the increase in autism, which is now 1 in 150 children, is increasing as the number of "required" immunizations increase. There are way too many required immunizations today compared with even 10 years ago and in spite of what "educated" people say that there is no credible link known at this time, that doesn't mean that there isn't any credible link period. There was a time when second hand smoke didn't cause cancer and working with asbestos was perfectly safe because there were no credible links established. Not evaluating the numerous vaccines and the effects on children shows one's ignorance.

Kelli

I loved Jennys research and book. I thought the results with her son was amazing!

kissyface

Wow, some of you wanna talk about ignorance... just google ingredients of vaccines.

The only time I was vaccinated is when I came to this country, but by that time, my immune system was strong enough to deal with it. When babies get shot up with that crap they get shot up with a dose that should be prescribed to a 500lb man.

Ignorance is when you follow like sheep. Do your own research, dummy.

t

Correlation doesn't mean causation. And it's true that we should evaluate the effects of vaccines on children but you can say that about all the other drugs. Most children get antibiotics, cough medicine, etc. Why aren't you blaming it on the increase in the number of medications coming out?

Erica

A little perspective folks, Jenny's Child is autistic and she believe they she is doing good. Her life is challenging enough. Name calling is rather ridiculous. #8 - T is absolutly correct. Vaccinations are for the good of most (All is not possible) But if all children were left un vaccinated you can bet Autism would be but one of many diseases running rampant with very bad repurcussions. This is why research must continue forth to get better. Its called progress, to not vaccinate your children is a step in the wrong direction.

kissyface

Jenny can say whatever she wants. If a person takes the word of just one person's view, yeah, they are stupid. There is plenty of evidence out there that supports her point of view, however.

Brian Wallace

I can't believe I'm responding to an adult named "kissyface." Where exactly did you get this fact "babies get shot up with that crap they get shot up with a dose that should be prescribed to a 500lb man?" From the New England Journal of Medicine? Or from Jenny McCarthy's book?

"A little knowledge is dangerous" is a phrase intended for people like you and Miss McCarthy, "kissy face."

Please tell me the medical journal that states that babies are getting "shot up with a dose that should be prescribed to a 500lb man." Please. Educate me. I don't want to be a "sheep" blindly believing something a Playboy Playmate from the early 90's tells me.

Brian

use yourbrain

Hey Brian, you call that Time magazine story unbiased!! It was lame in the extreme. Funny how they talked about how Americans are the most vaccinated population but fail to mention that the U.S. also has the highest incidence of ADHD and autism. The vaccination schedule has tripled since the 80's and, funny, so has the incidence of the aforementioned. I work with special needs kids. I also have 2 children and I have chosen to participate in the vaccination program in a way that I think makes sense (didn't give them as early as they recommended and didn't give all the ones suggested (chicken pox a "deadly illness" -give me a freaking break!! Want to know something even grosser? It's likely that AIDS was started by a vacc program and anyone who got polio vaccine in the 1960's was probably infected with monkey virus (SV40) GOogle it up. It's fun reading. One day all these pharmaceutical co's and the CDC and others will have to suck it up over all this crap they've done to our kids.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments