Jim's Voice Doesn't Carrey Over Loud Chick

6/5/2008 8:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rubber face Jim Carrey and girlfriend Jenny McCarthy put on yet another event for Autism yesterday in Washington, D.C. - this time to rid vaccines of bad toxins. Finally, someone who's taking a stand against immunizations.

Normally, J.C. would be the loudest voice at a rally, but this woman with the megaphone didn't even give Jim or his ass a chance to speak. She neither was nice nor polite, but at least she wasn't funny.

Kelli

I jus thought Jennys progress was amazing with her son. I would never take medical advice from a "celebrity" but it was a very interesting read. :)

breezyme

Graham you are a total A**HOLE!!! my child is Autistic & is not retarded... you should be more sensitive to people who have children with special needs, its not the kids fault nor the parents... unless the kids are born with an addiction THEN you can blame the parents. I myself am torn about the vaccines because my son was on time with everything in development then had the MMR shot given & then went straight donwhill.. and let me tell you folks IT SUCKS!!! I have never heard him say Mommy or I love you because he in non-verbal & he is almost 10 years old.. It absolutely HEARTBREAKING when you cannot figure out tthe smalles thing your child wants or needs, like if he has a headache or tummy ache, you get extremely frustrated & feel a hopelessness that things will never get better. And I hope in the future that more money will be allocated for research on this because there are way too many children suffering from this and not nearly enough help for families who aren't rich, like Jenny McCarthy's child. Therapies, medications & treatments are hellaciously high... especially if you don't have insurance. sorry to keep going on this BUT its a very touchy subject. Don't be hard on the parents because their kid is having a meltdown in the middle of the store, but honestly.... they cannot help it. instead of snidley saying "can't you control your kid or what a brat" see if you can help.. believe me its hard on you!

just wondering

One more comment...someone mentioned someone else getting info from googling and seemed to degrade the googling source...I CHALLENGE u question me abt something where I can't find the answer on a Google site. Knowledge is power and a answer to literally anything that has been published is there to be found for those who have the time to dig deep. I'll leave it at that for now.

Dawn Crim

Screw all of you ignorant jerks. My TWO CHILDREN AND I were VICTIMS OF VACCINE INJURIES - HEARING LOSS, VISION DAMAGE, BRAIN DAMAGE, ETC. What really PISSES ME OFF are the CDC's statistics on the rate of disease for what we were vaccinated against - 1 - 5 years BEFORE each vaccine became MANDATED. What an F'n joke. No, we were not acceptable colleratel damage after viewing these statistics. Media, CDC, NIH, AAP, FDA, WHO, etc. you ALL DESERVE AN AWARD FOR BOLD FACE LYING TO THE PUBLIC YOU GREEDY SONS OF BITC%^$. MY LIFE HAS BEEN A NIGHTMARE THANKS TO YOU.

just wondering

breezyme...don't let the ignoramus bother u..the world is filled with the ignorant that don't care to educate themselves and nobody has a excuse anymore...everyone can get to a computer....anyways, I feel for u and wish a time comes sooner rather than later in ur young sons life that the government will step up to the plate and do EVERYTHING to help him and every other child with autism. In Canada laws have been passed and each child will receive the educational help necessary but only up to a certain age ( I believe it is 6)...so the war continues on this...the special ed programs r still available within the school system , but the extra care needed isn't. Good luck!! Thinking of u.

Been there

Clearly all those screaming vaccines are safe don't have or know anyone has a kid with Autism. I have one and before he was diagnosed his sister was born. We are taking what we as her parents deem to be the safe road and are not vaxing her just yet. When she is a bit older we will but not now. I agree with Jenny...mumps or measles are better than Autism any day.

jenny mo

Have fun with your small pox, kissyface.

P.S. Don't believe everything your read on the internets.

jenny mo

"I agree with Jenny...mumps or measles are better than Autism any day."

Wow, that's scary ignorant. Thank God I vaccinated my child so she will be at much lower risk of falling victim to people who choose to allow the danger of these illnesses into our schools and daycares.

omg

cause of the moment !!
i only wish he had any dedication to anything other then self promotion, oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh pppllleeaaassseee

Joe

This is for Brian you really need to research a matter before you say something stupid
A simple Google search will net you a wealth of research, that heavy metals and toxins as ingrediants in the vaccines for example: just ethyl-mercury in Parts Per Billion comming in at 32,500 PPB. liquid toxic waste is a wopping 200 PPB it would take a fool to defend 32,500 PPB, and it can cause mitochondria dysfuntion, it would take a fool to dispute this. You see they deplete the glutathion in the mitochondria. we now know, the mechanisim that caused the depletion of our childs glutathion, it was as we thought.”Vaccinations they contain at least four neuro-toxins: mercury, formaldehyde, MSG and aluminum hydroxide. All of which can and have caused mitochondrial disorders ” my son, like thousands of others have Labs proving mercury toxicity” I wish people could understand the synergy effect of the two salts mixed, murcury by it’s self will kill cells, then these bright bunnys added aluminum, they seem to work togather and become super toxins, and the killing factor then becomes x 10. Now thanks to China, we can add lead to that. Any one know what three salts mixed, causes in nuron cell death ? reason, some children that are effected start chewing everything, many toys for how long? have contained lead, and those children seem to be effected more, and are the most damaged now we can factor in a study on testostarone: A Yale School of Medicine study shows for the first time that a high level of testosterone, such as that caused by the use of steroids to increase muscle mass or for replacement therapy, can lead to a catastrophic loss of brain cells. WOW! with all this nuron cell death, it’s a wonder that our kids can even think, Oh! yes thats right some can’t any more. and that’s courtsey of FDA, CDC, AAP, and now the so called prestigious IOM, Seems their sacrificing their good name, for the greater good AKA keeping filthy rich corporations that poison children from paying for the damage done to american children and to the children of the world . . ps - one of the markers in a lot of autistic children is high testostarone is attracted to mercury then it excellerates the mass destruction of the cells interesting is the fact that girls have estrogen and it protects the cells, that is where we get a 4 - 1 ratio boys to girls

just wondering

ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhplease...that is a silly comment, but u r entitled to ur opinion. This man is worth alot of money and has found a passion along with his girlfriend and I beleive fate brought them together. Jenny has brought more to the public forum abt this by self- educating herself out of desperation and she is lucky enough to be able to provide every little bit to her child, so u add on somebody like JC to the picture and u get more publicity for the cause...100% nnothing to do with him as a actor bringing attention to himself. It's all about doing whatever he can do to help in his girlfriends crusade!! and nothing is wrong with that.

just wondering

WHOH JOE!!...now that is a GREAT post!!...I'm trying to decipher it , but I'm getting it!!! Thanks.

omg

#55 this is a worthy cause....but....
he's a hanger on.... just wait till the next girlfriend/wife can't grow a left eyebrow

just wondering

hahahahahha..#58..now that is a funny comment!

Kelli

breezyme, sorry. Hang in there, my neighbors son is autistic. It takes the patience of a saint. Good luck to ya, they are very special kids.