McCain Down the A-Hole

6/5/2008 2:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Senator McCain just got his own Reverend Wright -- in the form of Prince Von A-Hole.

davey

U da man, u tell it like it is. what we are thinking but afraid to say. I want to party with u

FlamingoNut

Oh my God.
Hell has froze over.
I actually agree this A-Hole.
This cannot be a good thing...

Bandolero

I thought A. holes didn't have brains.

Neon

Von Anhalt for President in '08
McCain for Vice-President

Ernesto

Men who wear jewelry(besides a watch or your ring finger ring) are not worthy of trust, besides this guy has no business with politics...Obama supporters are looking for anything to bring down McCain because they know his record alone makes him a better President contender now that Hillary is out of the picture.

For the sake of kids

Is this what we have to go through to find out that the Prince is right? Where is that child that would point out that the King (Obama) is "naked"? He is a dangerously radical liberal and the changes that he is talking about are just a political stunt. He would become anything to get to the White House. He would change his persona as many times as it is necessary to become the next president. Wake up and don't vote for this Chameleon.

R.Zimmerman

I was with him until he got to his sexually focused brain.

BOEING 787

Prince von A-hole seems to know or have done everybody, McCain, the late Anna Nicole Smith, the cast of thousands, the person who came up with
"the cast to thousands", Obama, the Hogans, Clay Akin, Kirstie Alley, Julius
Caesar, Brutus, Pres Andrew Johnson, Martin Van Buren, Pres George W.. Bush,
PM Stephen Harper, PM John Howard, Tony Blair, the guy talking to himself.
Do something with your life, von A-Hole, find a hobby.

LOL

This guy is a moron and a loser and in need of some attention. There isn't much else to do with his life, but talk... I'm sure he appreciates TMZ and those who think he is bold enough to say what many are thinking. He's a punk ass baddy man
LOL... Hiding behind him and McCain from terrorists doesn't help you. Scarey asses

That is NASTY

HE IS A TURD

jessie

I don't know where he got his "good sense" pills but he's making good sense once again. Unbelievable, let's all vote for him!

Norm Mowry

I like this guy. I really do.

I know he looked nuts with the Anna Nicole Smith paternity case, and I disagree with his politics, but he amuses me. He seems personable, too.

Barb

I like the guy, and ya know... he is right.... It would be crazy to have Obama in the white house. Good grief he only has 1 yr experience as a senator.

Rhonda

The Prince lived thru Hitler, that alone gives him more wisdom than any of us. I think we would wise to listen. I don't trust Obama at all, not a huge fan of McCains either but one thing for sure, he's a tough old bird and red, white and blue all over.

Bubblebunny

We truly hate to give credence to anything Von AZZ has to say, but this 1 time , the old man is totally correct. Think about it, citizens ! (oh, is Von A a citizen?)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments