Nick Won't Be Able to Drop the Soap Anymore

6/5/2008 7:18 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nick HoganNick Hogan has finally gotten his wish -- kinda.

He's not going home to Mama, but Nicky Boy just got transferred out of his solitary cell and will be in a cell with three other juveniles ... and a TV.

The Pinellas County Sheriff's Office tells TMZ the transfer was made as a result of "ongoing assessments of inmate situations."

Story developing ...

hahahaha!

Forget the other prisoners.. Nancy is ripping the Hogans a new one all one her own!! LOL Love how she is calling them out on the money they say they raised for John and brain injury research!!!

ThirstyThursday

Nancy Grace has really got a bug up her azz over this one, good for her,

barneyfife

BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR NICKY BOY....YA JUST MIGHT GET IT. ROTFLMFAO

LadyG

71. Maybe, maybe not. If the 3 other kids he is in with were fans of his dad then yes, I would agree with you. There is always a chance that the kids aren't fans. Or it could be a case that 1 or more of those kids are in there for the first time and want to prove them selves. What better way then knocking some sense into the celebuspawn.

gazoo

To the person who said Nick had an undeveloped brain, I say BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHA. No truer words have ever been spoken.

I, too, agree this is an equitable resolution. You know, fame is a double sided sword. On the one side, it might have made his jail stay easier by affording him special treatment, but on the other, when your father is famous (mostly for being an ass), then you have to be protected from the general population in a way lesser known individuals would.

I wonder why this solution wasn't on the table long before this? I wondered if Nick was the only juvenile in the system for them to isolate him, and if that was the case, why they didn't house him in a juvenile facility. I guess he must have been tried as an adult for the crime, so it's fitting he would spend time in an adult facility, but really, if he must do time in an adult facility, then the system should be set up so that the juvenile isn't being more harshly punished, just to make sure they're safer. I do think Nick had a harsher punishment being in solitary. As much as I hate his family and his actions, there is such thing as punishment fitting the crime, and isolation seemed just a tad overboard.

LameMZ

Nancy Grace? She is sleazy and unethical, worse than TMZ at times! She rates up there with Jerry Springer! If you guys are using Nancy Grace as your spokesperson on this.. I feel bad for you.. She's S C U M! Hey if ABC Workd News Tonight or NBC Nightly News or CBS Nightly News does a story on this then I will be impressed. But Nancy Grace? pppffffffftttt!

Maggie

This Nick guy.. he's a peice of work. He's complaining about servercing 8 months!! for a guy that will be incapable for the rest of his life !! Get real hogans!!! My god. Nick is just a typical spoiled rich kid. Grow up. I know a "kid" at the age of 16!! that went to bridgewater massachusetts "state" prison for not doing nothing like what Nick did. No one was hurt, no one was laying in a bed for the rest of their lives. It was kid stuff. But the judge chose that for his sentence. This whole thing makes me sick. The whole family needs to get real. Hulk.. (father) was a construction worker... well he was as we say...one of us. He should know what times are like. And his wife...another idiot !! Get real Hogans... just cuz you have money...doesn't mean you shouldn't be treated like the rest of us. Remember...where the money came from..... :)

arukidnme

isuggest people protest brookes show which is owned by by VIACOM, Also if wwe is receiving and giving terry bollea/hulk money for merchandising hit em where it hurts. also SOBE ENTERTAINMENTwhich is based out of Miami is Brookes record label. people ashould write there too. If that is a problem remeber how Brooke was dressed for court at her bro's sentencing, like she was making a personal appearance for her CD.

ThirstyThursday

Send Nick a note, don't use big words or he'll get confused. His home address is on there too, send best wishes to the family.

Chris

I live in Clearwater, FL and have grown up watching the Hogan kids (Spoiled Brats) and I think Nick deserves more punishment than he is currently getting. What parent buys their son a Toyota Supra with over 500 HP which has already earned him two citations for driving over 100 MPH. This is a case of bad parenting. Just watch the TV Show Hogan Knows where Nick takes the Supra out for a ride to impress some girl from Quaker Steak & Lube. Oh by the way he is only 14 at the time.

catjeany

I can't stand the family after all this, but I do think solitary confinement was a little extreme for a minor, and we seem to forget it was an accident. I understand it was a very preventable accident but nonetheless, he didn't intentionally try to kill or hurt his friend. I think he needs to serve time, but solitary for an accident didn't seem right. Save your anger for all the other sickos like child molesters out there who get a slap on the wrist and walk out of jail the next day.

Maggie

One more thing..... So far the daughter is ok. I did hear tht she got into an accident, but it wasn't her fault. I hope she keeps AWAY from the family and gets her own life, cuz she seems to be doing good !! :)

southernbelladonna

Not to mention that Nick is in a county facility where he gets two for one days instead of in a state prison where you serve all of your days. And he is still squalling the blues.

hahahaha!

Actually TMZ Fools .. I agree with you. I am usually NOT a fan of Nancy... take tonights second half of her show about how a 23 mth old was attacked by a shepard/pit mix.. 'where was the grandmother' , 'can the family be charged'... 'what could a 23 mth old possibly have done to instigate an attack such as this' ... I means hell.. it's a DOG.. .not a person. It didn't plan anything... and anything can 'instigate' an attack.. the child tried to take it's toy, grabbed it's ear, it's food dish, ... anything. Where were the parents or grandmother?? Like a dog can't attack when you are just 6 ft away?? It's a dog. At least the child wasn't killed, obviously someone stepped in because I think if the dog had been on that child until the rescue showed up he would be dead.

LadyG

Nick is going to wish he were back in is private cell the first time he has to use the bathroom in front of an audience.