Thanks for the Mammaries

6/5/2008 3:28 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Maxi Mounds got herself in the Guinness Book -- for writing the longest post-doctoral thesis ever on an algebraic theory. Not really. It's cause she has the biggest boobs. You doubt Ms. Thirty Six Triple M? Look and learn.

4Justice

EWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! THAT'S DISGUSTING. WHAT A FREAK!!!

racy

the next time anyone who see walking by should pull out a safety pin and watch her fly!!!she really takes I Will Do What I Want to another level. I know they are not safe.the doctor that did it is counting his money as we speak....20,40,60,80,100,120,...his license should be revoked, He not board certified ..Can men get an implant of size preportion too?... I mean I was just wondering...

ReneeNW

OMG! There is only one word--Hideously Nasty. Okay, that's two. Seriously, how can this (what shall I call her) broad, sleep? I hope she does not have kids, how embarrassing. Why would you want to do that to yourself?

HeTouchedMyHeart

What's wrong with her? Is she in special ed? There's no excuse for this. She is disgusting, gross and nasty--nothing remotely 'sexy' about helium-filled blimps for boobs. Did Mr. Magoo do the surgery? Sheesh.

jeff

I'M IN LOVE

dixiegirl

At least they distract from her face...yeesh!

E

Ok...I'm a 34JJ naturally, and even that is tough to lug around. I cannot begin to imagine purposefully getting boobs that huge! They look nasty and bolted on. PLUS...she should have saved aside some money to work on her face, if she was going under the knife anyhow.

Karen

Big deal. Ha-ha. The biggest implants? Disgusting. She is stretching her skin beyond all limits and she looks like a total ass.

L

SO GROSS.. anybody who finds that attractive is just as sick as she is!

Jemima

Yikes! Nor funny. she probably has cervical spine damage and how does she sleep ?
This is sad beyond words!

There is no such thing as reality tv

Anyway this picture could be removed from this site, TMZ? PLEASE!

law2003

THAT IS NASTY WHY WOULD ANYONE EVER WANT THEIR BREAST THAT BIG . JUST THINK WHEN SHE IS 50 THEY WILL BE TOUCHING THE GROUND

Joy

Trailer trash I mean maxy mountains or whatever she likes to call herself is just disgusting. I appreciate my boobs so much more now! Thanks whoreiffic woman!!!

carol

Gives new meaning to "cow tippping", very very funny. Thank you.

DS

AUGH! AUGH! AUGH!!!

...sorry, what happened? My eyes just burned out of their sockets.