Wonder Woman: Row, Row, Row Your Body

6/5/2008 2:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lynda Carter called 911 after discovering a body in the Potomac River.
Lynda Carter
Carter was out canoeing yesterday when she spotted a woman's body floating face down in the river. She called D.C. police, but did not call DC Comics.

The victim was wearing pearl earrings, a backpack and a raincoat.

Story developing
...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Kelli

uh-oh, poor lady.

celebutaunter77

OH SH*T!! The TMZ haters will be out in full force on this one!!! "TMZhires......" where are ya my friend?? What do ya think??

rkb

"The victim was wearing pearl earrings, a backpack and a raincoat....before labor day."
Why would you put that? someone is dead let them rest in peace! gosh~

Sara

Did you really just make a joke about a dead woman....uncalled for really. I'm sure her family appreciates that.

qwikredfox

First!! Wow, Wonder Woman to the rescue! Too bad she got there a little late!

SHE NEEDS HELP!

HOW THE HELL CAN YOU MAKE A JOKE OUT OF SOMETHING SO SERIOUS?

blt

Nice of you to poke fun at a DEAD PERSON.....TMZ has no class!!!!

Bob

Yeah, lets make a joke about a dead body, real nice TMZ

kris

To the "STAFFER' that wrote this story, you are a MORON! The woman finds a body floating in the river, and you find a joke in that? Something has to be seriously wrong with you to find humor in a situation like that. A HUMANBEING lost their life. YOU truly are the epitome of all that is wrong in today's society.

AJPatierno

God what a stupid joke! "...call D.C. Comics" - IS THAT THE BEST YOU CAN DO- where does TMZ hire from?

celebutaunter77

I'm sure LInda Carte will never forget that image. My sister once saw a woman get struck by lightening at Pyramid Lake NV, burned a hole clean through her. My sister still has nightmares after 20 years.

Me

What is wrong with you TMZ?

How is there anything funny about a woman dying? She was someone's daughter, maybe mother, sister etc. What is this world coming to that you consider it entertaining to make fun of someone dying? I boycotted Perez cause he was way too sick for me, but you guys are getting just as bad.

TAKE THIS INCREDIBLY OFFENSIVE STORY DOWN.

Beverley

TMZ, just when I think that you can't sink any lower, you surprise me with an all new low. Making fun of a dead body is so not cool. Imagine being that woman's family and you are making jokes about it. You suck!!!

Liz

TMZ...............your attempt to make a joke was pathetic at best!

Sorry that Linda had to see the body but, I am sure the family is very appreciative!

celebutaunter77

whats up with my typing today.....

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments