Anne Heche Switch Hits with TMZ

6/6/2008 7:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Anne Heche and her ex husband Coleman Laffoon were in court today, sorting out their nuclear battle over child support. Heche claims she's close to broke, saying she's $364,000 in the hole!

Outside court, Anne was more interested in how we're doing financially than her.

gloryhole

NO more FIRST please !

mya

I think it's messed-up that we can find out such personal and intimate issues about others. I know they're celebrities but it's unfortunate and i sympathize with Anne Heche on this one.

JENNIFER ANNISTON LITE

POOR THING! WHEN WILL THESE CELBRITY WOMEN EVER LEARN. DO NOT GET PREGNANT BY THE LOSER YOU MARRY AND GET A PRENUP THAT GIVES THEM NOTHING IF YOU DIVORCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HERE THAT BRITNEY. DON'T GET PREGNANT BY THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JULIA ROBERTS YOUR NEXT WITH YOUR CAMERA MAN - 18 YEARS

Smart OleLady

I feel really bad that her show is dropped I really liked it better than anything since they cancelled Northern Exposure. Its too bad for Anne and all of the cast and crew that ABC just isnt too supportive of real creative interesting work. Gods preserve us from one more show about law and order or sexy doctors. I hope Anne gets resurrected or picked up by another network and then she can pay her bills.

Jon Bodack

I wish Anne Heche all the best, and I hope her fiancial situation gets better, and I'm sorry to hear she's $364,000 dollars in the hole, etc.

JD

Ya know This same situation plays out daily in family courts across the country. Men are being denied time with their children to justify that states childsupport formula so he can fork over 25% of his income to the mother... Where's the outrage? Nobody seems to care about it then yet when it happens to a woman it is news.... Now their is outrage.... Even non-celebs look in your local papers. Their will be a story. Thousands of military men serving have lost rights to their children while serving. Once it happened to some females serving now all of a sudden their is an outrage and bills being sponsored to stop it.

Men have to pay alimony.... It's our penalty for a failed marriage.
When a woman has to pay it, now the guy is a loser and we all need to feel sorry for her...

Cracks me up

desi

Doesn't anyone in Hollywood know how to save money???????

just wondering

I think the courts r very infair to fathers!!!...I just wish people could really think a bit more before having children when they get married right away...the divorce rate is way to high and at the end of the day it is the kids who r messed up down the road!!!

That is NASTY

ANNE NEEDS TO GO BACK TO SHAG CARPET - WOOD IS HARD ON HER

GHOST

If she had continued to munch on Ellen DeGeneres' carpet, she wouldn't have been in this position.

Elle

Yeah, don't get knocked up by some freeloader, marry him, and then not sign a prenup. DUMB !!

Nuts

has she made up her mnd yet.does she like the weiner or bun?