Ash Finally the Prized Simpson

6/6/2008 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Getting knocked up was the best thing Ashlee Simpson could have done for her career -- she never had papper attention like this!

Noelle

I am sending this couple His and Hers hairbrushes for their wedding gift.

tort

Pete looks good

tort

was she dunk or what?

Dani

can't wait ti see the kids' nose....bet it comes out before the head

Kelley

They are both so annoying looking. She needs to get a life, find her own identity instead of living under his shadow. She made herself to look like him. Goes to show the lack of confidence she has about herself...

captain obvious

You know, with only 5 (now 6) comments here, it shows that NOBODY CARES about them!!!
Please stop covering these two wastes of human life!

Make It Right!!

I think that I have decided that I feel sorry for Ashlee (Simpson) Wentz. In her dad's eyes, she doesn't seem to even exist. His whole world is Jessica. How awful that must have been for Ashlee growing up with a father absolutely OBSESSED by his other daughter, never paying any attention to her. And Joe Simpson's OBSESSION with Jessica is a very nasty, sexual one with all his comments about her sex life and breast size!! Yes, I do believe I actually now feel sorry for the girl. Hope she is happy with Pete and that she learns to be happy just as Mrs. Wentz and raises the kid right, away from her dad.

Make It Right!!

and they aren't wastes of human life...but maybe just not worthy of celebrity stature. But with this 20-something generation, are there any REALLY worthy celebrities at all? There are the "Laguna Beach/Hills" people, "the (old) OC" cast, Paris and Nicole, Lilo...well, Lilo was actually a working actress when she started but not now...Britney...but she flew the coop. I guess there is still Christina. But who else?? I can't think of any GREAT actor/actress in the 20-something....oooohh! I got it! Kiera Knightley and..wait, no Orlando Bloom is 30, right?

No Effin Way Dude

The only reason why shes so prized is because of Pete. Shes not pretty at all, and I hope her baby doesn't look like her either. Sorry for crashing on Ashlee, but shes so fake and now she dresses up like Pete. If you look at her past pictures before they were together, she looks like a barbie doll/wanna-be avril lavinge/whore. Pete's cool though.

Ryan

ya'll just jealous of them!!! bunch of haterz!!!