Brody Rubs One Out

6/6/2008 4:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

This is what Brody Jenner does all day long.

celebutaunter77

HAHAHAHA, by the way, I HAVE THE LAST WORD cause I am going home. I only TMZ while I am at work, unlike yourself, who stays on here ALL NIGHT. Bye boring TED!! I'm sure you will be on this site with all the haters you hate so much on Monday, see ya then!!

Moneypenny

Dont know who the girl is but she is beautiful, At least thus far their are no haters on her, "yet",,,,

LameMZ

P.S. I'm a girl.

Posted at 5:51PM on Jun 6th 2008 by ilovecelebritycrap

See you are reading them! If you are girl then you must be even younger like 11 or 12? Guess your mom doen's block this site huh?

Moneypenny

Ted, Try spell check you dumb a!@

celebutaunter77

Oh, good, glad I didn't clock out yet,,,,,,Yep, I admit I did read that one, only beacuse I noticed it said "him". Why do you ask if I am 12 "Stewie? Looking for a date? Ok, clocking out, see you pu*sies Monday!!!

MsWinoPowdersHerNose

Nice pot belly and love handles, Brody. You are nowhere near the shape of your dad when he was a young scamper. All that cheap beer and loose women are turning you into a soft-body.

peen

Her name is Cora Skinner. They've been dating for awhile, at least 6 months. She's smokin HOT!!! Anyone who thinks she isnt is just probably fat and jealous....sorry the truth hurts.

Justme

Nice rack you have there - Brody. I think Brody needs to spend less time scoring with women and more time hitting the gym. He's got an A-cup and is thick around the middle. He's got good childbearing hips!

nira k

He's got funny pointy man boobs and too much body hair.

jeezlouise

wheres brodys mug shot from vegas?

jb

MAN BOOBS! HIS BODY IS SOFT AND CURVY. HE HAS STRETCH MARKS AROUND HIS HIPS AND ASS. BUT HE IS PRETTY, I'D TAP HIM. JOHN

Obama Hussein Barak is the Anti-Christ

Good story for this site.

dolphinfan8675309

who is that beauty????????????????

Something smells fishy...

Biznitch, why don't you take the ZNI out of your fake azz name and
call yourself what you really are, and ditto to the sheep (irish
Spring, wtf?) that follows. He's gross, deal with it. Just cuz you
like it doesn't mean everyone does. NO TASTE!!!

Iskur

"Biznitch, why don't you take the ZNI out of your fake azz name"

You're calling my name "fake" yet look at yours. Another prime example of the stupidity in our society. And I was merely pointing out the obvious, he is fit, whether you find him attractive or not is purely an oppinion. His super hot chick obviously does, which makes your oppinion matter little. You're probably some ugly, fat jealous little biatch, which makes your name even more hypocritical.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments