Eddie Mac: My Income Has Fallen & It Can't Get Up

6/6/2008 1:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Yeah, he made millions off of "The Tonight Show," "Star Search," American Family Publishers," "Who Do You Trust," etc., yet Ed McMahon told Larry King last night he's broke as a joke.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Kat

Too bad for Ed. I hope he gets someone to help him.

TMZ FAN

Ed who? koff koff yesterday.. KOFF

Joyce

Poor Mc. Are we supposed to feel sorry for you? I never had my days in a multimillion shack. Come on down with so many other people.

Jasper Snodgrass

The most disturbing part about this interview was when Ed's wife mentioned that his broken neck was hindering their sex life. GAG GAG GAG.

TMZ FAN

Can anyone load Ed a cup of money? .. Thanks..

TMZ FAN

Where did his money go? .. *Do these blow up shoes make my butt look FAT?

Liz

I watched Larry King last night (did not want to watch B Ball) and it really made me sad! It just goes to show that it can happen to anyone and if a celebrity does not have the proper financial planners then, it will be devastating!

Where is Jerry Lewis........................maybe he needs to hold a telethon for Ed!

Chris Lover

Why in the workd at 85 years old does this man have a mortgage?

Mr. Know It All

Get in line with the rest of the mortgage foreclosures...............1.1 million this year, why is he so special? Have you NO SHAME?

TMZ FAN

Poor Ed... Maybe he should have kept one of those million dollar checks he was giv'en away? .. *I'm just saying

TMZ FAN

Didn't Johnny leave him anything? .. *sniffle .. It's just not right...

Dave In Tulsa

His not willing to discuss the neck injury and her commenting on how it affected their sex life makes me think there's a law suit brewin'. I keep thinking, how does a guy like this have so much going on for so long and his house isn't even paid for. He had to be making some serious dough from the Tonight show, not to mention all of the other stuff. If he can't pay his bills because he cant work, when was he planning on retiring? He's 85 freakin' years old.

cathy

I watched this last night on Larry King and I just have to make a comment about Ed's wife Pam....my GOD woman let Ed talk since we don't know who the hell you are anyway! And those TEETH! Must be cheap dentures or sumpin!

Mrs.Pitt

Most people would say Ed is just like everyone else. Just broke at a higher level. Feel sorry for him because he has given up, not because he has no money. I'll bet he still got a chauffer drive him to the Larry King show last night. And I'll bet his wife still got her nails done this week. Let us know when he has hit rock bottom.

maggiezpa

Yeah, I have to say that I'm not feeling real sympathetic...living beyond your means..where is all the money? Extravagant lifestyle that you can't afford does come back to bite you squarely in the ass.

Should have thought about selling the joint more than 2 years ago.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments