Gloria Allred: Bev Hills Can Be a Real Drag

6/6/2008 2:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Las Vegas may be the City of Sin -- but according to Gloria Allred, Bev Hills is the City of Shims, or women who dress in the "gender uniform of a male."

Women looking like men? Not here.

Lisa

THE BITCH BITCHES TO MUCH! SHUT UP!!!!

Lisa

FOR GOD SAKE PLUG THE PIE HOLE LADY!!!

Make It Right!!

Any woman who wants to look THAT MUCH LIKE A MAN needs to learn how to pee standing up at a urinal!!!!

Sharona

You know now that I have taken a second and third look she kinda favors a man doesn't she?

SuperStarSteve

Has anyone seen a picture of this "woman"? If my niece, sister or mother was in the woman's rest room and what clearly appeared to be a man walked in after then, I WOULD call security, and if it took too long I would open the restroom door and ask them if anything was fine and GOD help the person who would stop me.

The fact that Allred has become the "Larry H. Parker" of Hollywood speaks for itself. She doesn't run ad's like he does because any case she takes, in essence IS AN AD...for HERSELF. Instead of a pink suit, why doesn't she wear a sandwich board with her "publicity hotline" number? What happened could've been handled differently, but if you walk like a duck, talk like a duck, expected to get treated like one.

CC

Gloria Allred, you are victimizing all of our daughters by fighting for allowing crazy man-like people into restrooms with them. If they aren't being checked it could be a man or a dangerous he/she. You should know better. Is the attention always worth it to you? I am so disgusted.

John

Man she has no credibility left. Her suits are poorly written and often frivolous and she makes a point of making a fool of herself on TV. And the plastic surgery....hard to say you fight for women's rights when you're terrified of aging like a woman.

jane doe

I CAN'T BELIEVE THE JEALOUSLY! If You needed a great lawyer and had the money You'd be stupid not to use Her!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2