John Mayer: Balls in the Bag?

6/6/2008 1:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

All that action Johnny boy is getting from Jennifer Aniston isn't makin' him grin, at least in public. He's gone from jokester to stiff.

He doesn't write, he doesn't call. Someone even called the cops yesterday. Careful, John. We don't want her turning you into another Tom Brady -- ERRAND BOY!!!!

melissamae

So many grammerical mistakes...where to begin...JEESH!

John the head

haha, I thought I was a bad writer. "We don't her turning you into another Tom Brady" Haha, TMZ hire me, I can write better. www.myspace.com/johntheheadcase

.....marlene

Thats GREAT, Jennifer deserves that kind of treatment after what she went through with Brad. To Bad John is looking more and more like a pansy though.

DeeDee

My bet is this relationship will last about a minute more. I'm guessing he can't really handle it.

hot snot

geez tmz, haven't you noticed by now? When he's getting some "lovin'" from a lady, he doesn't need anyone else's attention. When he's single and messing around with whomever, he needs extra attention to feel special. It's the "John Mayer Way"

pam

John tried to play nice and then you stuck a camera in the window of his house. Today you showed his address. Way to go TMZ.

hot snot

wow # 2 nice neck haha your pictures are hilarious

just wondering

he is tired, leave him be, the joking John will be back soon enough.

LEON

it is too bad that a man can not get his groove on, with out acamera stuck in his face" and the same goes for the lady, geez, cut the guy some slack"

jfp

I'm guessing he has read hate mail. Hahahaha

PR

Aw, Jenn is turning him against the media. Johnny Boy used to be so cool and understanding of the paps, even buying them refreshments. Now that he's with Jenn, he's not allowed to have fun with the paps anymore, or probaly any fun anymore. Boo-hoo.

the loser

John has never done that before, he was always nice to the paps, and now when he's going out with that thing, he's completely changed... Who are you

diana

If, by some faint chance, this is a real relationship, John is finding out what a shallow, egotistic bitch Jen is. He's wondering what the hell he got himself into. The publicity is great, but he's got to deal with HER! Poor baby.

diana

Really, poor John boy-toy. The publicity was great at first. I mean, she bought him a new flashy car as partial payment. But he still has to put up with her needy, desperate ass.

meg

TMZ, I love your show, but I don't get it. You'd be the 1st to down a guy who didn't treat his lady well, Yet you're constantly dogging those who DO? I'm sure all of your people who have good relationships do things for each other. Why would Tom Brady or John Mayer be any different? Give it a rest already, jez...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments