Spencer Pratt: I'm Stingy and Rich!

6/6/2008 1:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Spencer Pratt couldn't help but brag about making $3 million a week -- likely a load of BS -- but instead of impressing, it only made him look like a bigger douche for leaving that $16 tip on a $783 bill!

Marley

First---------------- what an idiot!

ROSEMARY SAMANIEGO

PLEASE ALL SPENCER IS, IS A FREELOADER THE ONLY WAY HE GETS THE MONEY IS IF HIS DAD OR MOM GIVES IT TO HIM. HE DOESNT EVEN HAVE A JOB SO PLEASE. HE IS JUST AN ARROGANT SOB THAT THINKS HE IS BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE, BECAUSE HIS MOMMY GIVES HIM EVERYTHING HE WANTS WHATEVER. SPENCER WHEN U GET A REAL JOB LET ME KNOW. ALL SPENCER AND HEDI CARE ABOUT IS THEMSELVES WHO CARES IF EVERYONE ELSE DISOWNS THEM. LIKE HIS SISTER SHE WAS SMART IN JUST LEAVING HIM ALONE. SO GROW UP SPENCE AND GET A LIFE. LOSER

shaneomac

Could this guy help but be anything but a douche. His name is Spencer Pratt. I've been out of school for a long time and still want to shove him in a locker. He is an amazing example of douche-bagginess.

Alexa

I thought that restaurants added the tip to the bill once it went over $100.

koshimae

What a douche! Go die in a ditch, Spencer!

Dottie654

I cannot imagine anything that Spencer does that he would make that much money.....unless he is selling drugs. He couldn't even prostitute himself and make more than $5 if he's lucky. And we KNOW Heidi isn't making anything so, as her "manager" he can't be getting much. I suppose they get paid for all those "spontaneous" pictures of them. God, they both just make we want to vomit. P.S. If he is "SO RICH, " why did he have to borrow from Brody to buy that butt ugly "engagement ring" for his ho? Wonder if he ever paid it back?

dianne

Truly pathetic that the paps are following those two. Slow day in Hollywierd.

Cartman

$3 million a week works out to $300 a minute. Ain't nobody paying that much for handjobs... at least that I know about, lol.

glen

what a cheapo he is so fake i work at a restaurant and i feel sorry for the person who took care of him what a loser and heidi is an ediot because he controls her what an air head what are they fomous for ??? nothing .. does he even have a real job??? besides milking heidi for her money what a loser ...

Cartman

I got bored and watched about 3 episodes of their "The Hills" show.

1) I was more bored after watching that mess.

2) Spencer has a job, he plays a dork on that show and gets paid so why do people say he doesn't have a job?

3) Heidi is not as cute on video as she is in still photos.

4) They could both get run over by cement trucks and I could care less.

I think that about sums up my experience with the "speidi"

Princessof♥s

More reasons to not like him! LOL

That is NASTY

WHAT'S UP WITH THIS CHEAP CRADDLE CROUCH!

Sandy H

Ok Spencer, question for you..If you made 3 million last year (?) Why then did you give Heidi a fake ring on national TV ..do you think anyone believes your BS? Heidi.if you seriously want to be an actress, get lessons and a new manager.and stop making a fool of yourself,,people can't stand you guys..people can't stand your cheesy pictures or your fake personalities or your fake face or your fake teeth! cover your chest and you might find people talk to you and not your chest..you both are incredible LOSERS!

Kiki

So why if he makes $3million a week was he living on his sisters couch for 3 months???? What the hell has he ever done other than be a complete an utter cheese ball?!?!?!?! And as for that horse looking girlfriend of his If I ever saw her on the street I would love to just punch her in the face...Yes I have anger issues towards them and how freakin' corney they are!!

Lekili

Why do you give these two the time of day? What have they done to deserve any coverage from any media outlet?
They are as fake as the day is long!
This is a couple formed and molded by THE HILLS , they front them for whatever reason and it's a total waste of their $$$$.
People are sick and tired of seeing their faces plastered everywhere.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments