Supahead Almost Supadead!

6/6/2008 1:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Urkel, he's not: "Family Matters" star Darius McCrary is one bad mamma jamma. According to his estranged girlfriend, self-proclaimed "Video Vixen" Karrine Steffans, he assaulted her on several occasions -- the most recent just yesterday when she says he tried to run her over with his car.
Click to read the documents!
Steffans tells TMZ that she's known McCrary, who played Eddie Winslow on the show, for nine years, and lived with him "as husband and wife" for just under a year. In August of 2007, Steffans, whose real name is Karinne Stephens, filed a police report claiming McCrary choked her "til she passed out."

The case went to the L.A. City Attorney, but was dropped after Karrine admits she lied to protect McCrary. "I didn't want him going to prison," she tells us, "so I told them I was drunk and didn't remember what happened." And it doesn't stop there!

Steffans says it got heated again last week after she kicked McCrary to the curb for not pulling his weight around the house. Steffans' son then "had an emotional breakdown" after not seeing McCrary for several days, so Steffans says she went to find her ex -- to talk. She claims he was calm at first, but then became irate, getting into his car and backing towards her and hitting her. McCrary then sped off, running over her foot. She filed a police report hours later, and says she's working on getting a restraining order.

A call to McCrary's rep for comment was not immediately returned.

his fav brunette

1. Then you hear Urkel chime in....DID I DO THAT?

Posted at 12:24PM on Jun 6th 2008 by Bonzai

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

omg...bonzai that was soooo funny!! haha i just burst out laughing at my desk!! hahahaha

wisegirl

I thought she was with Bill Maher.

pebbles313

I thought the same thing Wise Girl! Maybe she's just with the hihest bidder. What a Hooker!

blackandwhitegirl

I'm tired of all you double standard people. You don't criticize men that sleep with many women but you disrespect Karrine by calling her a ho.

I don't care if Karrine slept with 1,000 men, she does not deserve to get beat. No woman does.

fay

okay, number one above had me ROLLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

name withheld

when she woke up, she should have kicked him in the balls

trish

I'M SURPRISED THIS WOMEN DOESN'T GET HER AZZ BEAT ON A REGULAR!! I'M SORRY BUT SHE WONT BE GETTING ANY SYMPATHY HERE!!

outraged citiizen

I have serious doubts about anything that she says. She didn't call 911. She texted Perez Hilton instead, which I find very suspicious. Doesn't a person who is in danger call the police FIRST??? And what the hell could Perez Hilton have done to help her, anyway??

According to a magazine article interview with Darius, he was warned by NUMEROUS people, including Bobby Brown, to stay away from this woman. She is nothing but trouble, and a publicity whore.

He should know better. I don't care how good her head giving skills are. She has now tarnished his public image even further, and will no doubt, file a law suit or paternity suit next.

Darius, wherever you are, get a clue and have better taste in women!!! This is what happens when you date the wrong kind of woman. You should have taken the advice that was given to you, when you first started dating her, in the first place. Stay away from her, because she is obviously nuts.

Keyana

Karrine's been with just about every guy that's ever been on TV. Bill Maher, though?

And...DARIUS WAS THE VOICE OF JAZZ, IN THE TRANSFORMERS MOVIE!!!

...She's Superhead and I'm Superfan (of Transformers, that is.) :)

yeahright

id do him. and i swallow!!

R.Zimmerman

She "lived with him as husband and wife". Oh, is that what they call being a slut nowadays?

me again!!!!

im not beliveing it. she looking for attention and publicity for herself

alreadybad

blackandwhitegirl
Karrine is beneath the term ho. A ho get more props than this walking biohazard. I don't believe this story because the source is a straight out liar and the worst kind of ho. A kiss and tell ho aint s###.

Cheryl

I really don’t believe this whore, I mean can we really believe anything that comes out of her mouth besides a P----, LOL! She is known for being a liar or a person who let’s put it this way, stretches the truth a little too much. As I see it, it’s another matter waiting for her to make another trashy book! Supahead get over yourself, you are such a has been and you continue to stay around, how lame!

Al