Anne H's Italian BF in Amore Trouble

6/9/2008 10:19 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Uh ... how you say crook in Italian?? Anne Hathaway's boyfriend is getting it high and hard yet again from John Q. Law over more money i$$ues.

The Follieri Foundation -- the charity run by Raffaelo -- is being investigated by State AG Andrew Cuomo, reports the New York Post, and his people have been handing out subpoenas asking for financial docs from the charity group.

Reps for the group say they're cooperating with the investigation.

As TMZ first reported, Mr. Hathaway was arrested a couple months back after he bounced a check for over $200K. Charges were dropped after he paid back the money.

Kelli

Well I like Anne a bunch, my kids have enjoyed several of her movies. If her boyfriend is legit, he has nothing to worry about. If he is not, Anne needs to find out now.

where's the rest?

I like her, dont' know him

loika

Hope she is ok. One of the few who seem like they have a good head on their shoulders. However, any of these odd "foundations" that every Hollywood connection seems to have, makes me nervous. Why can't they just give a few million to a reputable one? Makes me say hmmm....is that money go to what it is suppose to everytime??

Jon Bodack

Hopefully, Anne's boyfriend can get this new matter straightened out soon, good luck with that Rafaello, etc.

mch

POOR ANNE HATHAWAY...DON'T YOU KNOW YOU ARE BEING TAKEN?

SOON YOUR MONEY WILL BE GONE TO THE ITALIAN SMOOTHIE.

BUT YOU WILL NOT BE THE FIRST, OR THE LAST.

IVANA HAD RICAARDO MAZZUCCHELLI N YOU HAVE YOURS.

THERE ARE CERTAIN ITALIAN MEN, WHO HAVE NO MONEY, NO TITLE,

BUT WITH A LITTLE AMORE IN THEIR HEARTS, THEY CAN GET THE BEST RICH AMERICAN WOMEN THEY WANT.

iT'S THE NATURE OF THE BEASTS IN THEM.

Dale

run Anne, run

Twinker

I bet the sex is good.

Eve

i bet she knew he was a crook

WASTE

OH ANNE,
I KNOW YOUR HEAD OVER TAKES YOUR HEART, BUT COME ON, THERE IS SOMETHING CALLED COMMON SENSE!

TIME TO WALK AWAY, HE IS A LOSER. FOOL ME ONCE, OK, FOOL ME TWICE STUPID!

Phat girl

I love how everyone assumes she's not involved. Makes me wonder who's being played for a fool here. Her or us?

LA Critic

She needs to lose hm. Where there's smoke there's fire.
Say arivecerci pal.

WASTE

TO NUMBER 10

WHEN YOU ARE IN LOVE, IT OVER TAKES YOUR COMMON SENSE, YOU WANT TO BELIEVE THAT THE PERSON YOU LOVE IS INNOCENT AT ALL COSTS. A FOOL CAN ONLY BE A FOOL, IF THEY ARE TOO BLIND TO SEE.

Make It Right!!

Don't say "poor Anne" folks...you are mistaking her for the characters she has protrayed on film. I know someone who lives in her building and she is a total drunk!!! No one knows because she doesn't hit the celebrity hot spots to do her drinking!