Darius McCrary:

Supa is Crazy in the Head!

6/9/2008 7:22 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Darius McCrary tells a completely different story than the one told by Karrine "Supahead" Steffans -- and it's chock full of crazy!

Darisu McCrary: Click to view!
In a restraining order filed against Karrine, Darius says he didn't hit her with his car -- she "jumped on the trunk of my car and then the roof of my car. She started beating my vehicle and windows." It says she then attempted to get into the car by breaking the windows "with her fist."

It doesn't stop there.

In another incident, Darius claims Karrine "slapped me so hard that she hit a bystander."

Other claims: multiple accounts of stalking, damage to property to the tune of $3,500 -- and more physical and verbal abuse.

Steffans tells us "I love Darius and no matter what he does or says, my feelings remain the same. I will only discuss issues to which I have legal documents and witnesses and refuse to attack Darius or his son the way he has attacked me and mine. His accusations are unfounded, undocumented and unbelievable, yet, common when coming from a man on the defensive. Still, he is a part of our lives and hearts and all we ask of him is to seek counseling to repair his own personal pains, as I am, and join my son and I in repairing our broken bond and trust. After seeing what a cycle of abusive manifested into for women like Nicole Brown-Simpson, I am at peace with my decision to make these events public but I prefer to focus more so on the healing than on the hurt from this point forward and I implore Darius to do the same as the legal process in this case takes its natural course."

egriffin

The only mistake Darius McCrary made was even getting with this crazy woman! Karrine is so mixed up. I tried reading that book and I about fell asleep. I've read comic books that were more riveting than that drivel!

Hopefully, Darius will smarten up and get away from her!

Pussyboy

Attention whore.

my, my, my

She needs to hangout with that fool that burned down 50 cent's house. Then they need to walk hand in hand to the psych ward at UCLA Medical Center.

Oh please...

I had to look this chick up...I had NO clue who she is but after looking at her pics, OMG can someone spell G-H-E-T-T-O. Then from reading up on some of the explicit details of her childhood from wikipedia I would have to say this "woman" (she actually looks like a man) is crazier than a shiat house rat.

i love the 80

WHY DO THEY CALL HER SUPAHEAD? IM OUT OF THE LOOP? I THINK SINCE SHE CALLED PEREZ FIRST SHES LOOKING FOR ATTENTION! SO SOMEONE NEEDS TO SLAP SOME SINCE INTO HER.

Oh please...

#18
Obviously you haven't seen much ghetto drama. These "ladies" (clears throat) are capable of MORE violence then the men.I can't tell you how many times I've read about these "ladies" stabbing, shooting or beating their own men...ALL innocent?? I don't think so, not the way I see these "ladies" act in department stores and malls. I remember reading about one dispute in the paper where a "lady" stormed outside (with her 4 kids in tow) cut up her boyfriends cloths (in front of him) and then started beating him with the end of her shoe (in front of the kids of course). MILD example but, I think you get the point.

denise

did she write this statement herself or did she hire the village idiot? and could we please leave nicole browm simpson out of this?

egriffin

#37, I agree with you on that one. Even Nicole had more class than this fool!

steups

Wow, after reading her statement, does anyone else see how she is basically saying "I still want to be with you" and "you are crazy" in the same breath???

Angie28

HAVE U LIVED A DAY IN HER LIFE OR SHOES? THEN HOW COULD U COMMENT OR JUDGE??? IF SHE IS TELLING THE TRUTH...THEN SHE IS DEFINITELY DOING THE RIGHT THING!!! MAKE HIS BLACK ASS PAY FOR PUTTING HIS HANDS ON A WOMEN!!!!!! AND IF IT IS TRUE I HOPE HE GETS THE HELP HE NEEDS!!! BRAKE THE CYCLE PLEASE PEOPLE...TOO MANY OF US OUR A PRODUCT OF ENVIRONMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angie28

HAVE U EVER LIVED A DAY IN HER LIFE OR SHOES? IF SHE IS TELLING THE TRUTH, THEN SHE IS DOING THE RIGHT THING!!! MAKE HIS BLACK ASS GO TO JAIL YES!!!!!!!!! IT IS TIME 4 US AS PEOPLE TO BRAKE THE CYCLE OF VIOLENCE.
AMEN

they actually weren't bad

that's a whole lot of crazy. i'm thinking that the truth is somewhere in between what he is saying and what she is saying. people always try to paint a picture that the other person is in the wrong. so hardly ever do we tell the truth in situations like this. this chick is definately a ho and crazy, so i wouldn't find it hard to believe that she did something to him and at the same time i would think that it isn't hard to believe that he either did something to her to begin with or possibly even after she started the crazy.

Cheryl

I will say it once again, the whore has mental problems! Should we believe anything that comes out of her mouth besides what she can put in it and slob it back and forth LOL, I think not! She’s trash just like her books, because you might be named supahead but get over yourself, your not the only one who took the class with blow jb Betty and knows how to do it right! I mean this is nothing but a publicity stunt and now we all know what’s next, a domestic violence book! Supahead just stop it already, your making yourself look real dumb, and this is coming from a person who sucked plenty in my days and don't have to write a book about it!

ashley abiley

I think she is full of it. Always trying to get some attention, Supahead, WHat a nickname!

donna

I agree with some people here. Really..who is she? I feel sorry for her son. I would hate to think , but I know he has heard what kind of life his mother has lived. She has been nothing but a prostitute. What a shame. Now, don't get me wrong Darius should have never got hooked up with a person like that. I bet Darius mother of his son had a few choice words for him keeping company with a woman like that; not to mention with their son.
I know her second book didn't sell that well. How do I know? I work in the publishing field. Her last book is now in paperback. It was and still is a hard sell, unlike her.

Come'on , she layed down with that orange looking Bill Marh (sic), She will do anything for money. She has proven that.
I hope Darius is vindicated in his suit.

She is an embarrassment to her family, son and to all women.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments