Eva and Tony in Central Puke

6/9/2008 12:47 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It was unbelievably hot in NYC this weekend -- and the temperature was pretty high too.

Eva and Tony Longoria tried to cool off in Central Park ... by bathing in each other's spit.

mya

I would tell people to be nicer but Eva sucks, so i'm not complaning.

torri

Well he had a 19 year old beauty, but he chose Eva instead so all of you jealous cows should simply STFU!!! This woman is now loaded because he just signed a 100 million dollar contract. Happy shopping all of you K-Mart shopper's. Way to go Eva!

Twinker

Beso!

whateveryousay

oooh, take my picture TMZ or anyone else willing to look!!

Granny Pants

Central Park? On the grass? Are they insane? That stuff will KILL you hillbilly tourists!

Cheryl

These two are so cute!

Dee

Dirty dirty lies..
hes a skanky racist whore bitch and he's an idiot who cant see the forest for the trees...the both get double slapped with my pimp hand
watch..the marriage is supposed to be over anyways..give it another 6 mths....bloody whore..cant stand her Wendy's serving ass..tony parker.....wayyy too good for her 'desperate' ass

Lena

Tony Longoria... LoL... Mr. Longoria!

THE TRUTH IS WITHIN ME BITCHES

I HATE THIS HORSE-FACED LIL TRAMP!

SHE LOOKS LIKE A FREAKIN HORSE! THATS A NASTY ASS BITCH!

Twinker

Something about Tony makes me feel like he plays for more than one team.

Granny Pants

very funny chicken stripper

Obamalover

Post #22 is just mad that Eva and Tony (2 people of color) knows what TRUE LOVE is, I say go for it. The people on TMZ are sooooo racist it isn't even funny.

Miya

What the **** is wrong with u guys ? they're in love & absolutly not trying to catch attention .. they're just spending some time together .. I'm moroccan & I watch Tmz everyday on an arabic channel that shows only american programs .. but u guys say the dumpest things ever sometimes !

DMLady

you people at TMZ just can't stand seeing people who are happy, can you?

Sue

YES, AGREE WITH #6.! DURING INTERVIEWS SHE GOES OUT OF HER WAY TO REMIND EVERYONE HOW HAPPY THEY ARE, AND THEY WANT LOTS OF BABIES, ETC. ETC. BUT SHE IS ALWAYS ALONE AT EVENTS, AND ALWAYS TRYING TO FIND A PHOTO OP WHERE WE CAN ALL SEE HOW 'INCREDIBLY HAPPY SHE IS!!!: I THINK HE IS BORED, AND HAS BEEN FROM THE START (SORRY EVA) AND WHO CAN FORGET THOSE EMAILS/TEXT'S FROM THE GIRL TO HIM... THE CENTRAL PARK THING... PU LEEZZZZ!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments