The Bitch is Back ...

6/9/2008 2:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

... and they found the dog too. Janice Dickinson, who lost her new pooch just days after picking it up from a Malibu pet store, was seen walking the chocolate brown lab puppy through the Hollywood Hills Sunday morning.

We're guessin' the dog was better off lost than found.

zombie_hands

She's a moron!!! You don't buy pets from a PET STORE!!! Doesn't she know about the puppy mills???? She should of gone to the local SPCA to buy her dog! Stupid Bitch!

Liz

I am so happy she found the puppy!

Zombie hands, not ALL puppies at pet stores are bred in puppy mills....................some are from very reputable breeders who don't keep there dogs locked in pens.

PM

Time for another Poll TMZ....
Which one is more attractive, Janice D or the chocolate lab puppy ?
;]

HOUSTON

DAMN, TOO BAD

SOMEONE SHOULD'VE RAN OVER THAT DOG OR AT LEAST FEED HIM RAT POISON.

2 MORE BITCHES TO READ ABOUT!!!

Debbie

I swear that poor dog is trying to plead with someone to help him to break free.

I don't think the dog was missing...I think he ran away from her..FAR AWAY !!

God

poor dog has to live with this old ass wrinkled bitch,,,probably was upset he was found..anyway the bitch got her bitch back. the dog will be dead in two months, with this loser as its owner.....damn janice the dogs shincster looks just like you...ugly ass whore!

Moneypenny

#5, quit hating-

Sammi

It is too bad the dog had to go back to that idiot! It would have been better off at the pound, or euthanized. What a has-been bitch!

mary

You people are vicious! hahahaha!!!! I love it....that flabby assed up whore doesn't need a dog, but a shrink! In my eyes, the dog doesn't look to damn happy to be pressed up aganist her silconed up boobs! hahahahaha!!!! Do a poll TMZ!! I'd vote for the cute puppy any day hahahaha!!!

Brattus Rattus

I'm glad she got her puppy back. Ya'll can say what you want about Janice but she's got the money to take care of the dog properly. Check the Craigslist in your area and see all of the "nice" people who are giving their dogs away because they can't afford them.

For the record, I love JD. Her show is vicious but she's usually correct in her actions as far as the modeling industry goes. She's a business woman, not a best friend.

d

I have no clue who this lady is but every time I see her on here I get sick to my stomach. This picture is point in case...why would someone whose body is that off wear something like that. Now I have to go and get more pepto...thanks a alot. Cute puppy though.

jane doe

She looks Great! Jealousy is all I read here. SHe is NOT a "has been". She owns Her own company and has a TV show!

Mayu

To LLS...

Actually, if you talk to reputable breeders, they will NEVER sell to a pet store.

Pet stores give dogs very little outtime, and generally have more dogs than space. They don't get outside, and they are kept in cages that are not appropriate for their size.

Not to mention most pet stores do not clean the pee and poop but 2x a day.

Its kind of a dumb if you think that a reputable breeder who doesn't want to keep their dogs locked up in pens would sell to a petstore that will keep them locked up in small cages.

Also think about it. When one dog is sold, another dog from the same breeder replaces it, (of a different breed).

That's the epidamy of a puppy mill.

If a breeder sells more than one breed, mixed breed, or ultra tiny (bred 2 runts to get a smaller dog) dogs... they are puppy mill breeders. Its a well known fact.

Shame on Hollywood for keeping back yard breeders and puppy mills in business.

bethany

ALL PET STORES get their puppies from puppy mills

They lie about ity but they all do

Places like this http://www.prisonersofgreed.org in states like Missouri, PA, Kansas,