Weathergirl Gone Wild

6/9/2008 2:24 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Joe Francis tried to pick up local L.A. weather forecaster Jackie Johnson -- and we don't blame him, girl's got a chest that blocks the first three days of the five-day forecast!

Sam

This thing was definitely NOT born with an innie, she had he stick chopped and bought a couple sacs o' silicone!

Kelli

Isn't she a litlle out of his league and about 20 years too old for Joe the pervert? He is soooo nasty!

Greatful to be away, myself

I thought he liked underaged girls, not men who dress llike women.

R.Zimmerman

She always dresses like a hooker -- right from the $5 Store. Very cheesy.

Tim

Nice boobs.How much did they cost?

LeeLee

My husband and I watch Jackie Johnson's weather report every night and we laugh our asses off at her clothing choices!! OMG, Jackie, if you are reading this, honey, GET A STYLIST!!! I've often commented that I should write into the station and offer her my humble services, for free. Girl needs to move out of the 80s and into 2008!

lol

an adams apple!

white woman

#19 I couldn't agree more. Hated it when she came on board to do "weather" on KCAL here in LA. I call her "Miss Boobs" and change the channel whenever she comes on the broadcast. I can't ever get past her tacky clothes and giant inflato boobs to hear the weather forecast. I can't believe she is still doin the weather; perhaps he/she is "doin" somebody in upper management to keep her job, cause there aint no smarts in that head o' hers!

me

anyone who thinks this chick is "hot" has never heard her voice. sounds like minnie mouse on helium. could not agree more with the above poster..her taste in clothes is laughable, but not as laughable as her annoying voice and her vapid personallity

webby

From South Florida - we're glad she went to Southern Cal. She was the weatherperson here in Miami for several years before going to SoCAL. She wore the tightest, most ridiculous outfits and didn't have two brain cells to put together. She went from Miami - to Los Angeles - another city without a single real woman left. Couldn't wait to get rid of here. Of course, she was replaced with a lookalike - more fake boobs. Enjoy her Southern California. She should try to get a job in New York - NEVER HAPPEN.

panchovilla

jackie is a very hot and sexy lady.

aqualung

jackie is WAY too beautiful and classy for that p*ssy.

he is WAY out of her league.

musicfan14

For you haters out there...she is a woman, though this is a terrible shot of her. Getting your picture taken from a low vantage point is never really flattering. Why didn't the paps take it straight on? Anyway, she's the KCAL Channel 9 weather girl out here in Southern California. She's also very cute. She's also a runner and attends most of the station's charity and sporting events.

tami

She has to be 15-20 years older than him.

I thought he liked the young ones.

jane doe

He absolutely a waste of His father's sperm!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments