Audrina and LC's Bitter Backyard Brawl!

6/10/2008 11:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Audrina and LCThe fake drama has finally turned real! After LC came home last week to find a weekly mag doing a photo shoot with Audrina in the house they share, the claws were out!

Our spies say Lauren threw the hissy (stomping, the works) because she'd already promised exclusive pics of the backyard to another mag. Never mind that Audrina pays rent to her and had gotten the OK from LC's rep who, apparently, forget to clue their client in.

A spy on the set called it "uncomfortable" -- ya think? -- and Audrina hurried through the shoot to get the heck out of Dodge.

Just Cruzin Thru

Danm! Isn't that Lauren's house? Isn't Audrina a "tenant"? I know if my tenant decided to have a photo shoot in MY backyard without my permission I'd be hella pissed especially if I had made prior plans for MY yard,

PamMatt

Lauren has some psychological issues that prevent her from having relationships with any person. Something is going to have to happen so that she knows the world does not revolve around her.

Whitney is awesome, and it is only a matter of time before Lauren gets jealous her too.

Instead of clothing line, Lauren should be designing hats to fit that swollen head of hers.

Star

This is so confusing to me were they friends before the Hills came on? Audrina does not have any sort of interesting personality at all Lauren seems fun

hate lauren

hate lauren. used to love her at the beginning of the show, now i just hate her. she's just trivial. I love Audrina better I hope MTV gives her her own show, and that they cancel Lauren's
TEAM AUDRINA

jill

They all suck and are boring!!! They have the most empty personalities and someone should tell em that the facial expressions are lame. Lauren is a jealous ugly brat come on she is what 21? And she looks old with crows feet, and hates on everything with her hater friend the other mouse face, and then she can never keep a man, and wonders why... What a fraud MTV and these idiots are.

mikey

you people are fools.This is all being trumped up for their fake,i mean "reality" show.First LC's enemy was Kristen,then Jessica.then Heidi,and now its going to be a whole season of her hating Audrina.GET A CLUE! ITS NOT REAL

S

#'s 4,8,14 did you read the end of the article when it said Audrina had gotten premission from LC's rep who forgot to inform LC. besides LC is probably being bratty as usual. She needs to grow up!!

judit

This 100% does not surprise me at all. I posted a comment on the "L.C. 15 minutes are up" and I will say this again. Lauren is not a nice person. She cannot keep friends because she is too controlling. First she ditched Heidi, and now her claws are digging into Audrina. All because she decided to be friends with Heidi again, (hmm. can someone say Hypocrite!? how can she be friends With Stephanie Pratt? a girl who bitched her out in front of all her "friends" or should I say cast members of the hills because once the hills is no longer on air, they won't be there for Lauren. And now that Audrina and Justin are back together Lauren's all in a tissy about that too!? I don't get this girl. I have had friends who's boyfriends were appauling but I don't end our friendship because of it. As a mature person, you just bite your tougne and support your friends!

Other reports about Lauren's diva nature have come out, that when Cameras are on she's "all sweet and nice" but once they are off its Like Jackel and Hyde. "the bitch" comes out. You can see it even on the hills, She is a High Maintance Bitch. who is a spoiled brat. I use to be on Team Lauren. I felt bad for her, but once she laid into audrina. and she was saying who can be in her home and who can't. is just horrid. Audrina has just as much right to date, hang out with, and be friends with who ever she wants. If she pays the rent. Lauren has no right to tell her who can and cannot be there.

This girl needs to grow up.

Kimberly

LC Is just a huge Dram Queen, get over yourself!!!!! You aren't THAT COOL!!!

celebsrcrazy

Yep, LC has finally turned into a bonafide bitch! No wonder she can't keep a guy. I love Audrina, she's cute and so far has not let fame get to her.

jack

lauren is such a bitch she hates when her friends do better than her who said shes not whoring out herself she whored out her life 2 mtv sad very sad

valen

Lauren OWNS that house. MTV pays Audrina's rent. The least she could have done was ask Lauren before she arranged a photo shoot. If she is so unhappy there and with the way she thinks she is being treated, then she needs to move out. How terrible that she has an ENTIRE guest house to herself that she lives in rent free. I should be so unlucky.

Steph

Typical spoiled rich bitch. She will wake up one day and realize that she's all alone, no friends, no men, only her money from MTV and Mommy and Daddy to keep her happy.

The fight aside, what I want to know is what magazine would pay for pictures of this dumb bitch's backyard that she didn't even decorate or pay for herself. Who really gives a crap what her backyard looks like?

Just Cruzin Thru

I find it interesting that since we all know this show is a 'reality based' show that we take all of this SO seriously. Some of you act like you know these people personally. (which I highly doubt) If Lauren is really a bitch so what I don't have to be friends with her. If Heidi and Spencer are really that shallow, great! I don;'t have to be friends with them either. If Audrina is with Justin or whatever his name is and he treats her like crap and she likes it...Good for her. I just think the show is good for a laugh. It's TV for goodness sakes!!!

butterfly

I CAN'T STAND LC, SHE IS A BITCH. SHE THINKS SHE'S BETTER THAN EVERYBODY & THAT SHE CAN RULE HER FRIENDS AROUND.. NO WONDER LC HAS NO FRIENDS OR A BOYFRIEND. THAT'S AUDRINA'S HOUSE AS WELL AS IT IS LC,& LO'S THE HO...... AUNDRINA NEEDS TO GET HER OWN PLACE AND LEAVE THE 2 WHORES ALONE EVEN STAYIN AWAY FROM THE SPEDI CLUB......

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments