Kate Hudson's Got the Ex-Factor

6/10/2008 3:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kate Hudson booked it on her way out of Conan -- but we had just enough time to ask her favorite Sheryl Crow song.

sparkys nemesis

Yawnnnnnn!

tossedsalad

STOP the FIRST !

Vix aka Team Aniston

I don't think Kate's a nice girl I saw her at the MTV Video podium a few years ago, laughing with delight at Mariah Carey's "breakdown." That wasn't nice. Also, she belittled one of the "Bachelor" rejects a few years ago during a an interivew and called him the "loser" with a sly smile and she wasn't joking. I don't like her. I think just because she's rumored to be a nudist, those in a position of editing and selecting who makes the front page or gets a section on whatever celebrity rag typically is a male. That is how it is in media, unfortunatley. I wish some celebrity journalist would dig up some "chit" on her. Her "halo" is tarnished.

Kelli

My favorite is "First Cut Is the Deepest."

Kook

She loves the leftovers from Sheryl! First Owen Wilson, and now Lance....

Bob. My name is the same forwards and backwards

She is wicked hawwt!

Kelli

My second favorite is "Picture" with Kid Rock, just listening to it on you tube now. I am so bored and relaxed. It feels great to do nothing.

cathy

I too do not think she is all that nice, look how she keeps treating poor Owen knowing he is hurting.

cuntroll

Her ex husband smuggled granola in her crack. Butt science for Kate (via Armstrong).

Kathleen

After what she said last night on Conan, I have no respect for her. Actually, I never really did. Kate Hudson is so overrated.

Yaya

Who cares? The new Hulk movie looks pretty awesome.

Meri

Kate wastes no time going from man to man. Too bad she and Chris Robinson, couldn't have made their marriage work.
Before they got married,she was on Letterman's show,saying she was "so in love" with Chris.

God

I USED TO LIKE KATE HUDSON, BECAUSE I THOUGHT SHE WAS MORE TOGETHER THAN WHAT SHE MAKES OUT. SHE IS FOLLOWING THE FOOTSTEPS OF PARIS , LINDSAY AND THE REST OF THE PENIS POSSE. SHE HAS GONE THRU SO MANY MEN THIS PAST YEAR THAT IT IS HARD TO KEEP UP WITH THIS WHORE. AND WHATS UP WITH THAT KID OF HERS...DAMN UGLY ASS CHILD..LOOKS LIKE HIS UGLY DADDY. GOLDIE MUST BE PROUD TO HAVE A WHORE IN HER FAMILY!!!!!! CUT THE DAMN KIDS HAIR..HE LOOKS LIKE A LITTLE FAIRY IN THE MAKING

Gina

Kate Hudson has been riding on the coat-tails of her talented mother Goldie Hawn for WAY too long...by this I mean that she has tried to play herself off as though she were some free-spirited, bohemian beauty that her mother is.....NOT! She is nothing more than a glorified Paris Hilton: humping this-and-that guy and trying to play the part of a real actress. Give me a freaking break! She is the village bicycle, man: Everybody gets a ride. And I take back the part about Kate Hudson being a glorified Paris Hilton, because at least Paris isn't humiliating her young son as she bangs this-and-that guy. Kate Hudson is a sad excuse for a mother.

sallygail

when is she ever with her son....one man after another...

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments