World to Diddy: No One Cares

6/10/2008 11:54 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Believing that everyone cares what his name is -- or what he's changed it to, Diddy has recorded his own personal YouTube to "clear up" any confusion you might have about what he's decided to call himself now.

Really dude? Get over yourself.

Shawn

I rarely agree with what TMZ "writes" but you're definitely right about this one. No one cares! We don't need another cry baby like Kanye West.

tossedsalad

let's STOP with
the FIRST now. !

tattooed white trash...

Wow, talk about BLOW HARD...I cannot stand this no talent dude.

Dale

So what is your name? There are so many different ones you use, which one is it? And you really need to get overself, you music is not that great and your clothes line has a lot to be desired. Your name scrawled across fabric does not constitue style.

whateveryousay

S N O O Z E. NEXT!!

janene

cash cant buy u class P doody

Jules

Whatever your name is this week, shut up. I agree w/TMZ - this guy reeeeeeeeee-ally likes himself! As if ANYONE with a brain cares what his nick-name du jour is... hey, here's a thought, why not use your ACTUAL name! LOL Dumbass.

Now, to give credit where credit is due... way to ROCK THE VOTE!!!

Brattus Rattus

I very rarely have anything bad to say, but Sean Combs makes me ill. I have never liked him or his music and I really lost any little respect I might have had for him after he made all that money off of his dead "best friend". How J-Lo dated him, I'll never understand. How anyone could date him I'll never understand. It must be all about the money because he is not an attractive man.

Cindy LartigueHouston

FLORIDA TO TMZ - Quit slamming Diddy. I watch the clip and he utilized this time to encourage people to register to vote and to ask the press to stop wasting time focusing on his current name. He does have the right to call himself anything that he would like. He has quite alot to be proud of. If I could pick any two celebrity type people to have dinner with it would be Diddy or Princess Diane - Rest In Peace. We love you Diddy in Florida!!!

Kate

Oh, brotha...

Shannon Anderson

The boy needs to get his head out of his own ass and hope his eyes. ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC!

DR Midge

Sean Combs - no one cares about your name, what booze you drink, your clothing, your cologne - and whatever else you schuck alongside your face and name ...

At this stage - why not just go by P-Niss?

Kay

He's RECYCLING his names! He should have a contest to give him a new name. How about Poop Dummy?

Danielle

LEAVE DIDDY ALONE!...HE IS A GREAT BUSINESS MAN WHO HAS FORMED AN EMPIRE.....ALL OF YOU WHO HATE ON HIM ARE JEALOUS!...NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT HE HELPS NEW ARTISTS......DIDDY RUNS THE CITY!......LEAVE DIDDY ALONE!...GO HATE ON SOME LOSER WHO DOES NOTHING FOR HIS COMMUNITY...AND CHECK YOUR FACTS ON THIS GUY....HE IS GREAT!

Mrs. Pine

Is Diddy, Daddy, Puffy, Seanny, or whatever his name is even able to completely shut his mouth? I mean literally, his mouth is always ajar. With all of his millions, you would think he could afford orthaedontia!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments