World to Diddy: No One Cares

6/10/2008 11:54 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Believing that everyone cares what his name is -- or what he's changed it to, Diddy has recorded his own personal YouTube to "clear up" any confusion you might have about what he's decided to call himself now.

Really dude? Get over yourself.

Kay

Pee Daddy? he has twins

tossedsalad

what your name boy ?

it's jefferson, washington, - like the president ?

it's smith - like the black or silver smith ?

it's jordan - like in the country ?

what about you COUNTRY boy ?

it be COMBS sir !

Bob. My name is the same forwards and backwards

THANK YOU, TMZ!

Thank you for calling out this clown. Seems like everytime he thinks he's being forgotten (which is a lot), he has to change his name to grab a tabloid headline.

WE DON'T CARE WHAT YOU CALL YOURSELF, SEAN!

I used to think he was alright, until he started thinking he was some God. Now, I put him with that other douchebag, Kanyne West. It's like they're in a race to see who is the biggest douche. All the money in the world won't fix both of their douchenessness.

Have a great day!

get a life people

I can't stand this guy...Is his 15 mins over yet........

#1cookfan

Diddy, Fiddy - whatever...in 50 years, no one will remember any off his names....No one needs clarification of which names he chooses to use...get over yourself....his clothes are considered to me as 'thug wear'.....

JAP820

get over yourself, theirs more important S@#$ going on in this world, the last thing people have on their mind is definetly NOT your identity crisis!!! And if you have so much money, you should be helping and contributing to this F&%$#@ up american economy to do something about it!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheryl

I don’t care if it’s Sean Combs, Diddy, P. Diddy, or Ding Dong! Don’t get me wrong I like his style and all but if it wasn’t for his clothesline, we would care less who he was! Diddy is so full of himself that if he farts he would think his S--- don’t stink! It’s a shame to be so successful and still a big dumb ass, like we really care what you call yourself!

Jessica

Never really 'listened' to his music but he seems more promotable when he keeps his mouth shut. Once he opens it up, the 'class' he projects is lost...like many in Hollyweird.

anonymous

Blah,blah,blah,blah,get over yourself already!!!!!!!!!!!

DK

Dear TMZ,

can you please refer to him as P-Iddy in all future posts? P-Iddy = P-Idiot!

Much love,

The World

Bill NM

We don't care what your name is .... We don't care when your "birfday" is... We just consider you another uneducated clown being used by others to promote a variety of products. You are truly pathetic, and no doubt will wind up either in jail or filing bankruptcy.... in keeping with the hip-hop tradition.

dev

For such a "powerful" man, he definately needs some improvement with his speech and grammar. "Berfday"? Come on now. Especially, for a person who wants to come off as a sucessful businessman. I know your "berfday" will be coming up and all (on the "fif", I believe). However, there's no way that I will ever take you seriously, Puff Daddy... P. Diddy.. or whoever the hell you choose to be.

sam

When is this tool gonna shut up?

Sally

As Jennifer Lopez once said -- he's a legend in his own mind. Honestly....who the f*** cares?

Ericka

Why does he shift his eyes so much? Doesn't seem very sincere to me.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments