Donald Trump's Flying Carpet Ride

6/11/2008 1:24 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

While in Britain on Monday, Donald Trump's cotton candy, orange glow helmet mess got a blow out!

Somebody get this buffoon a hair apprentice quick.

Renee

I'm sorry that is just plain Wrong!!! Give it up already, Donald. Time to either by the finest wig ever made or invest in a nice hat!!!

Bubblebunny

Supposedly, the squinty eyed-Balkan wifey colors and cuts the nasty mess. She is not very good at it. Is she a "Beauty School Drop-Out" ? I do not think she has any formal education. She just keeps her mouth shut and tries to stay skinny. The baby is cute, though.

who cares

HE IS JUST PLAIN SCARY LOOKING
EVEN HIS EYEBROWS ARE ORANGE
WHY DOESNT HE JUST SHAVE HIS NASTY ASS HEAD OR INVEST IN SOME DOO RAGS
CAN YOU IMAGINE WAKIN UP NEXT TO THAT EVERY MORNING EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
WOULD SCARE YOU TO DEATH
NASTY VILE CREATURE THA HE IS

Carolyn A-B

I see Ivanka in his face... Remind me how she became a model?

He'll need a master, not an apprentice to fix that.

Bryan Wynn

His hair is the biggest, the best, and the most expensive...ever...in the history of man...in the world.

GG

How much money would he take to get it cute off and styled?
Imagine, a world where Donald Trumps hair looked good! Picture
that! Hey, a whole re-invention, he needs a new image anyway! What
does his wife really think? Why in the world does she let him get away with that
anyhow? OMG! Pefect example of a guy who knows alot, but he doesn't
know any better when it come to his hair. They've all tried to talk to him, I'm sure.
St-U- Pi-iD

ok enough

Karen

All that money and he can't groom himself? Or have someone do it for him? His wife and daughter have been totally redone...it's about time he gets some work done!

AngelKat

Get a decent haircut Mr Chump

SpongeBob

He is the ugliest man on earth...... Totally gross.

Al

I wonder when Wikipedia will explain in depth the Trump comb-over?

rudewaitress

GET A CLUE...YOU LAUGHING STOCK!!!!

Keyana

I don't care how much money that guy has. There is no way in hell I'm letting him anywhere near my vag.

jfp

Somehow his self-image is pleasing to him. Not sure why. It's like that stupid Dolly Parten look with the wigs or Minny Pearl's hat or Elvis's retarded jumpsuit with a cape. What are they thinking? Hey Trump, Fire your hair!

Zip It

Geez guys ... I'm still getting over the cellulite from yesterday ... now I have to see sweaty pits and a mess o' hair mass ... you might be starting a new TMZ Diet Craze ... 'cause I just lost my appetite.

Turbo

Should be cited by the Los Angeles SPCA for caryying a squirrel on his head all day.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments