Flav to Kid

Suck on This!

6/11/2008 1:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Flavor Flav, baby daddy of seven, out doing a little early Father's Day celebrating with the kids.

Flavor Flav -- click to launch
SpyOnVegas snapped the hype-man at Rehab at the Hard Rock Hotel in Vegas -- the perfect place for toddlers. Nothing says family bonding more than a pool filled with skanky half-naked skeezers.

Keyana

Dearest LLS,

I read the stats, as well as the comment. My original comment still stands. "No wonder they don't make good fathers"...lovely way to make the entire race look terrible, dontcha think? Oh, no. Of course you don't. Statistics don't automatically give a person a right to say something so rudely, that has a pretty big chance of offending quite a few people.

Thank you, and have a lovely day! Toodles!

jane doe

I loved His TV Shows!
BUT, He should keep His Kids in His Private life!

Keyana

Also, non-Blacks doesn't necessarily only mean Whites. :)

Kelli

"Nothing says family bonding more than a pool filled with skanky half-naked skeezers?" TMZ is looking for a large post of racial rants, do not fall for it.

malik

Kelli...it's too late...the igno-rants have already started...note fools like "bust it", "party till you..."and so forth...because in none of the pictures does it look like flav is "partying" himself...just chilling by a pool with his kid...spending time with his kid...wait I thought you just said black men don't do that... fools

and one more thing and this is to all of the white people out there claiming "reverse racism" while calling black folks ignorant..."reverse" racism would be the opposite of racism whcich is inclusion and tolerance...so quit showing YOUR ignorance with the laughable claims...racism is racism... no matter who is perpertrating it or how...

Peace homies...

Liz

Does anyone remember the post where Heidi Klum is holding the child that is fathered by Seal? All the blacks racked her over the coals for not doing something about the childs hair. Why? Because she is white as driven snow. Now, with this post we have a black mommy and daddy and no one is saying a word about the childs unruly hair. My point being that some people can dish it out the negative comments but can't take them!

Munchkin Mayor

Yeah, Flav spent some time with one of his kids so the fact that he has unpaiud child support to some other of his offsrping is forgiven. I know, I know, stating the fact that black men have a disproportionate number of bastard children is racsit. Stating facts is racist; fascinating.

ashlee

LOL party till you puke...

Kat

Flav's little boy is adorable!

Cheryl

I must admit that the little boy is cute, but the mother should really be embarrassed that she would screw anything bareback to even allow him to get her pregnant, Flav is so F***en ugly, he looks like something I left in the toilet LOL! And also he is so fake and flaw, all that fight the power and the white man and then end up making a racial baby! I mean I’m not against it at all but I’m against Flav being stupid and a hypocrite!

Mamas, don't let your babies grow up to be slut-whores

"I'm white and so is my baby's daddy...yet he's a fat, unemployed, living off the government, deadbeat dad. So now what's your excuse? White men can be just as heartless toward their children as any other race."

What's YOUR excuse for choosing a loser to breed with?

Yes, surprise, surprise, YOU picked him! And don't bother trying to tell me that he was a good man when you did. That's a crock and we both know it. Unless a man develops a sudden mental illness, what you see is what you get.

Women are supposed to use their brains when it comes to selcting the fathers of our children.

If your child is now suffering because you did not choose wisely, it is entirely YOUR fault.

Kat

Sometimes looks don't matter. Even ugly people are loved. I am no looker, and I am happy that my husband loves me for me. He is good looking.

dee

ITS NO SUPRISE THAT PEOPLE HAD TO START WITH THE RACISM. IF YOU TAKE A STATISTICS CLASS YOU WILL SOON UNDERSTAND AND FIND OUT THAT STATS ARE SOMETIMES BIAS. WHILE #2 IS SAYING ALL THESE THINGS ABOUT BLACKS USING STATS WHY DONT YOU SAY THE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE ON WELFARE ARE WHITES THE STATS SHOW THIS INFO. ALTHOUGH PEOPLE WOULD THINK OTHERWISE. RESEARCH THAT !!!

tlo

I have two children with black men. There fathers work, spend time with them and pay child support to care for them. All while spending money on them any time they need something. My neighbors both have kids with white men that sit at home all day and wouldn't know work if it hit them in the face. I thank god that I picked good black men to father my children, not only are they cute they are well taken care of.

As for Flav being at the pool with his baby, so what. Have none of you ever taken your kids to the pool? I am sure you have and there were probably women there wearing bath suites that were inappropriate but that is part of going to a pool or beach. At least he didn't dump his kids on the nanny like we see alot of white celebrities do.

Sitting At My Computer

"GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND"....YOU ARE A RACIST PIG AND YOU WOULD NOT DARE TO MAKE SUCH COMMENTS TO SOMEONE'S FACE. JAIL SUMMER CAMP FOR NEGROES.....YOU STUPID ASS!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments