Hulk Hogan: "God's Will" That John's a Vegetable

6/11/2008 9:43 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hulk Hogan almost broke down last night on "Larry King," but his outrageous behavior over his derelict son's criminal behavior was in full blossom.

For starters, Hulk said he felt Nick's accident, which put friend John Graziano in a vegetative state, was God's plan to make John a better person.

As for Larry.....no questions about Hulk going to Hooters after the sentencing, no questions about rubbing his daughter's ass, no questions about Linda saying she was the real victim. Oh well.

i love the 80

THEY ALL JUST NEED TO BE QUIET ABOUT JOHN. HIS FAMILY NEEDS TO FILE A JUNCTION TO MAKE THEM STOP!

gwen

ONE OTHER THING, TRYING TO PORTRAY THE VICTIMS MOM AS A HOMELESS WOMAN..SO TACKY AND YOU TOOK THAT OPPORTUNITY TO TRY AND SHOW HER AS SOMEONE WHO HAS MOTIVE TO GO FOR A MAJOR LAWSUIT...SO TACKY AND SO DELIBERATE...HAVE YOU NOT DONE ENOUGH TO THE GRAZIANO FAMILY TO TRY AND PUBLICLY SMEAR THEM..IF IT'S ALL ABOUT JOHN..DON'T MAKE THIS FAMILY GO THROUGH A LAWSUIT AND PAY THEM OUT THE MILLIONS OF DOLLARS THEY DESERVE..LET'S MAKE SURE MRS GRAZIANO IS NEVER HOMELESS AGAIN...

who cares

WHAT A BUNCH OF CRAP THIS UGLY MAN IS TALKING
HIS PUSS BOY IS NOTHING BUT A SPOILED BRAT AND NEEDS FOR BUBBA TO FIND HIM

hot snot

I wonder what "god's plan" will be for the Hogan/Bollea family? You know, using this bs as an excuse is absolutely disgusting. Im so sick and tired of this whole family. they have really proven to the world what pieces of sh!t they really are. I wish them luck in a way...they are going to need it. Because, if there really is a God... they need to watch out for his wrath.

rot in hell

LadyG

I think they should have had Nancy Grace interview him. Now that would have proved interesting.

Ms.Brender

Its called CONSEQUENCES Terry! You can avoid the negative all you want, but with bad choices come consequences we sometimes don't like.
I'll agree that John made a bad choice. He should have never been around your idiot son! But, I don't see how living in a coma for the rest of his life makes him a better person. IDIOT!

bandmom

Gwen0, thanks for the "real Ality" comment. I kept thinking "Surely he didn't say that. No one is that dumb." Since you heard it too, he obviously is that dumb. Hulk Hogan is a joke. He has turned the American Gladiators into a cheap wrestling knock off with all of the trash talking.

Tangie

Where do I start...how can you be a better person when you are comatose?!? After seeing this completely fake idiot talk last night, I dislike this family even more. I hope the public didn't buy his BS. And LARRY was totally sucking his azz...didn't ask any hard questions. If it is Gods will, so be it. I hope it is Gods will that comes back to bite your greedy, narcissistic family in the azz, twofold!

mymy

Let me see if I have this right. Nick is worthy of praise from Hulk? Nick took this all like a man? Nick wasn't drag racing?
Nick only had a little alcohol in his system. Nick got 1 speeding ticket were everyone else speeds? Nick is being picked on?
Hulk you sorry excuse for a human being. You showed more emotion and pain for your son spending a few days in solitary than you did aboout John being in a coma for life. Priorites are messed up. You spent 29 days trying to help your son believe the system is so unfair to him. And that you are victims of your fame. It's ok when that fame gives you perks and rights . But the other end of the coin is so unjust. I know righr. You have enabled your son from the day he was born. Why did your son drop out of high school? Why did you give a teenage son such a fast car to drive. With no limits. I mean I have a teenage son. I can assure you if he ever showed me the kind of behavior your son showed you prior to the accednet. I would have taken away his driving privliges. Had you done so. John would not be sentenced to a life in a coma. You were living through Nick.
To bad your son is paying for this. I suspect he has never paid for a thing in his life. He was a rrude little twerp on Hogan knows best. He is not a good kid. He is a souless child based on you narcissitic personalty disorder.No amount of jail time can fix that.
Oh boo hoo. You helped his mother live . We all know why you did this. And if the shoe was on the other foot and John was the driver. Well let me just say you would not have conducted yourself with a tenth of the dignity John's family has.
Good try . You will not get your career back. And Nick might just have to get a job. You know.

Kelli

Terry would never go on Nancy Grace, she would eat him alive and hold him accountable. He could not of been interviewed by a nicer person. Larry King is not Nancy Grace or even close!

rosie

I too watched the interview and although i feel bad for him and Linda as parents of a kid in jail, as I know how that feels, it still comes down to absolutely no acceptance of any responsibility. His holier than thou preaching irritated me to no end. I don't doubt he loves his kids but so do the Grazianos. I am sure they wish a million times a day when their phine rings that it was John on the other end. I don't buy anything terry said last night. Absolutely ludicrous that he claims "it is God's plan"! This was nothing but an attempt to do some damage control and it has blown up in his face. He dates a 34 year old woman, Linda dates a 19 year old guy, Brooke at 20 just doesn't understand why her brother is in jail and why there is such an uproar over this case. Terry feels Nick was sent to jail to make an example of him.....his son was sent to jail because he broke the law! He literally killed his friend by his "precision driving". That crap of Terry's calling wreckless driving and drag racing "trained precision driving" was utterly crap. He fooled no one. He claims if it was Nick in John's place he would feel differently than the Graziano family...wanna bet Terry? Your son cries over a cell smaller than his bathroom at home.....you shed a tear that he is a child....that this isn't what you were told would be his punishment....you say he had a couple of tickets, tried to make little of driving over 100 mph on "alligator alley"....believe me terry, if it were your son in John's place you would feel a hell of alot of pain and agony. Once again, he did nothing to help his cause. No remorse, no acceptance of responsibility. His career is over. As for him and Linda and who they date, who really gives a crap. Obviously the 34 year old and the 19 year old are half wits if that much. Brooke, go to school. Change your name, get an education if possible and maybe, just maybe you will understand why Bubba is in jail, why Daddy dearest had an affair with one of your friends, why Mommy dearest plyas with one of your so called friends from school. Terry came off as he truly is, a liar at best, a decent father? Yeah right. Respectful of others, hell no. Father of the Year? Gimme a break!

Reverend Ramona

No, your "main focus" is pimping yourself out on crap TV like this, and trying to invoke public sympathy for your criminal son who refuses to take any blame for destroying his friend's life. He can't handle jail? Maybe he ought to be injected with some kind of drug that makes him unable to move any part of his body for the duration of his sentence, and then maybe he'd have an idea of what the REAL victim has to deal with because of what HE did. Instead you go running to all these media outlets to ramble on as an arrogant self-appointed spokeperson for the victim. Terry Bollea, please... you are as phony and as nauseating as your fake orange tan. Hell, you probably think you're making a fashion statement, too, because the color matches your doo rag. Pathetic!

Kelli

Is it "Gods Will" he felt up his daughter? These are the questions that should be asked!!

Kelli

I guess it was "GODS WILL" he bought the beer?

wtf

They said it best on Nancy Grace but I think it applies to the entire family.

MALIGNANT NARCISSIM