Hulk Hogan: "God's Will" That John's a Vegetable

6/11/2008 9:43 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hulk Hogan almost broke down last night on "Larry King," but his outrageous behavior over his derelict son's criminal behavior was in full blossom.

For starters, Hulk said he felt Nick's accident, which put friend John Graziano in a vegetative state, was God's plan to make John a better person.

As for Larry.....no questions about Hulk going to Hooters after the sentencing, no questions about rubbing his daughter's ass, no questions about Linda saying she was the real victim. Oh well.

LLLRRR

I guess the Hulk doesn't even care about his own son. Parents usually don't want their children to drive fast BECAUSE they might get killed. But this idiot could care less about him or other innocents. What is the point of driving that fast anyway. Maybe if it happended to his family member it would wake him up, or maybe not. Everyone should boycott them. Why do people like this always make money.

wtf

#50 God is my judge

I watched the entire interview, the only thing Hulk is upset about is that his son is in jail and the world saw what this family is really like through the tapes. He's sad for himself not John.

anon69

Maybe it was God's will to teach YOU AND YOURS something, Hulk-NOT John. Idiot.
That's "precision driving"? Hmm guess so if he was aiming for that tree....

loridarlin

i can't stand larry king, and his show is now just a joke. i have no respect for either.

Tangie

Do ya know what Bill Clinton said to Hillary after she conceded? "Close, but no cigar!" LOL

Anyway, I wrote to Larry King to complain. (You should, too) and there is a poll asking if the kids sentence is too harsh...and a majority said yes! Larry needs to go!

pop eye

Once again, TMZ is taking things way out of context and not showing the whole story, just like they have been doing all along. NO ONE will doubt what Nick did was very wrong and he deserves to be punished, and that John's physical state is very tragic. During this interview, Hulk made it clear that the published jail calls were taken out of context, and that there were calls immediately before and after these taped calls that were very possitive, and some that John was prayed for. Hhemm, wonder why we never heard those. But of course, TMZ will only let you hear the ones that may seem "bad". During this interview Hulk also stated he was sorry for some of the things that were said in the calls, and that he could understand how they may have sounded harsh, but states he was trying desparately to give his son hope and keep him from unraveling. But again, you will never hear this from TMZ. Another thing you have never heard from TMZ is that the Judge ordered that the release of jail calls to the media to stop. Even though Nick was convicted as an adult, he is still a minor, and Florida Law prohibits the release of jail calls to the media if they are from a minor. Hence the Judge ordered them stopped. TMZ won't tell you this. The media, and websites in particular have twisted this story around and fed you only what they want you to hear.

gwen

TO #50, I don't know what episode of Larry King you were watching..I saw no empathy or sorrow for the victim. I saw Hulk trying very hard to look "broken" but he couldn't pull it off and it only got worse when he spoke. I would have loved to hear why he is feeling up his daughter in public under the guise of putting oil on her. At this point any remorse from the Hogans will only be forced on put on for the cameras. They don't know how to be sorry, it's not in their dna to know that they have wronged someone and hurt an entire family. How Brooke can go on a reality show next month and look like she is living a normal life, to me, is sick. Who wants to watch her shop and giggle and figure out with slut outfit to wear..I don't and I feel most of America doesn't. I believe the station will push for some more reality shows for the Hogan because natural curiosity will garner high ratins for the first episode or two but after that they fill flop. We know longer want to see them..I did watch 10 minutes of American Gladiator and then Hulk came on and I turned it..I will not be watching that show again, even though it looked funa nd interesting. I will not support anything that has to do with this unremorseless, serial sociopaths anymore. My only purpose now on here is to ensure that the Hogans are seen in a negative light..If they want to redeem themselves, don't go through with the lawsuit. Payout the Grazianos and just go away...far away. One other thing..release the entire 26 hours of tapes Hulk so we can get the full impact of what was really said and how it was really meant...if it is as innocent as you say..well, bring it on. I for one will be interested to hear how many times you talk about John and your love for him and his family..Let's hear all the tapes..TMZ do you have them...set up a site and put the whole conversations on that site..LET"S HEAR THE TAPES OF LOVE AND REMORSE FOR JOHN. Why didn't they take the positive snippets from the tape and play them on Larry for us to hear the other side..why, because they don't have anything nice to say and taking about money and their future, just might send a hitman after them...One other thing Hulk said is that he fears for his son's safety as Nick had negative comments about the guards and other imates..(the ones he didn't see because of solitary)..well Hulk,the guards probably heard what your spoiled brat and you and that dumbass wife said and yet the little nosepicker seems to have survived..release the tapes in there entirety

Elizabeth

talk about twisting words. your headline leads the reader to believe that those were Hulk's exact words - not true! Glad you had the video. Hulk claims to be a man of faith and the matter is in God's hands... It's pretty clear what he meant. I like my TMZ but I know from whence you came. Get it. There is little credibility attributed to your field - don't throw away what little you've managed to earn just for a headline.

patsy ramsey

Posted at 10:05AM on Jun 11th 2008 by LMLM

JESUS WHAT FREAKING ROCK DID U CLIMB OUT OF, PUNK ASS MURDERES LIKE NICK HOGAN DRIVE FAST TO RACE AND ATTRACT TRAILER PARK WIVES. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND DO A YAHOO SEARCH FOR, NASCAR HISTORY, INDY CAR RACING, FORMULA 1 RACING AND THEN LOOKUP THE PHRASE CRACKHEAD WHORE

m

IDIOTS!! God is not in the business of hurting or damaging ANYONE.. this was humans stupidity and human free will... if God was about getting even.. Hulk and his son better worry cause they are in line for big KICK IN THE ASS.

Brock Masseri

What a sick, disgusting man. And of course, like all Americans, the second you screw up invoke God.

HogansSuck

It doesn't matter if you have TRUE faith in God or not, bad things happen to people all the time. It's called LIFE! Hogans's performance last night was just that, a performance, he knows how to get people to believe anything he says. I think he deserves a Best Actor Oscar for last night's performance, though.

CC

55. I agreed with some of your post, until the part where you said "all this is and ever has been about is money". That young man is lying in a hospital bed in a coma. How can you say such a f###ed up thing as that? Damn, and I thought Linda Hogan was bad.

King of Kings

As usual, TMZ twisting the story and taking snippets.

I give up. This site pisses me off. I am guilty of wasting my time looking this pathetic site. I am done. I hope to run into Harvey Levin in a dark alley.

King of Kings

Webcamguy was the biggest dork ever, you know that dude has never been laid.