Hulk Hogan: "God's Will" That John's a Vegetable

6/11/2008 9:43 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hulk Hogan almost broke down last night on "Larry King," but his outrageous behavior over his derelict son's criminal behavior was in full blossom.

For starters, Hulk said he felt Nick's accident, which put friend John Graziano in a vegetative state, was God's plan to make John a better person.

As for Larry.....no questions about Hulk going to Hooters after the sentencing, no questions about rubbing his daughter's ass, no questions about Linda saying she was the real victim. Oh well.

AMP

Did anyone actually expect Hogan to say anything negative about his own son? BE REAL!!!! He supports his son - right or wrong - as most parents do - He may not be happy with Nick's actions but Nick is still his son and he is there for his son - 100%!!!! Yes John is a victim of a horrible ACCIDENT - I have driven the road the accident was on going too fast and I could have had an ACCIDENT just like this one!!!! It is horrible the condition John is in - Nick will have to live with this image every day of his life - accident or not - Nick and John were good friends - John knew Nick had drank - he had been with him ALL DAY - John also knew how Nick drove yet John got in the car - he must have felt Nick was able to drive or he wouldn't have gotten in the car!!! Be real people - Nick was a spoiled teenager from priviledged parents - he did something VERY STUPID - we have all done stupid things and have been blessed enough not to have tragic results.

A Noun

.....do what now?......

I'm absolutely gobsmacked over this. No more Hulk in this house.

Shakota

You have got to be freaking kidding me. Hulk, I can't believe you would say something like that. It was YOUR son that put John in that state. YOUR son was driving that car and drag racing. I always thought that you were a good person, after all this my opinion has definately changed about you for sure. Your son got away easy, to me he deserves more time in jail and he should be out in the population with the other inmates. Let him get his butt wiped a few times, maybe then he will get what is coming to him. He is a spoiled brat and that is your fault Hulk and not anybody elses. And for you supplying him booze, hope you get what is coming to you cause it is against the law to give booze to a minor, Your time is jail is next Hulkster. Contributing to a minor, shame on you!!! Hope you all get what is coming to you. And yes I will boycott anything your family does. Already wrote MTV and VH1 and have my friends writing to them too. Your show or any show Nick is on hope they get cancelled. You all low lifes. Take responsibility for something for once. Stop blaming everyone else for you and your family's mistakes

Not a hogan fan

This makes me sick. A man is in a coma and he says it;s "God's will". God doesn't want teenagers to drive recklessly and land people in comas. That isn't "God's will". That is called free will. Nick made a choice that night.

Denial is in full bloom on this one in the Hogan family. Takes some ownership and responsibility for Nick's actions. This is beyond sad for the Graziano family. It's bad enough to see what happened to their son, but now the perpetrator and his family see nothing wrong with it. I can't imagine a family with less morals than this one right now

MMP

WHAT IS WRONG WITH SOME OF YOU PEOPLE!!!

IT WAS NOT AN "ACCIDENT". GIVING A KID A RACE CAR, IGNORING AND EVEN PRAISING HIS SPEEDING, ALLOWING HIM TO DRINK ALCOHOL.... SHOULD BE CHILD ENDANDERING AND I DON'T SEE WHY THEY HAVEN'T CHARGED HULK IF THEY HAVE HIM ON VIDEO BUYING IT.

If it was you or me buying the booze and the same thing happend WE would be thrown in JAIL. He's a celebrity so they won't.

I must say that as this goes on I'm starting to feel a little sorry for Nick. HIS PARENTS played a major part in where he is today.

HEY its NATURE for a kid to try and get away with as much as they can. THEY allowed and encouraged the bad behavior.

patsy ramsey

I DIDNT SEE THE VIDEO, BUT WOULDN'T IT BE MUCH MORE EFFECTIVE IF TERRY HOGAN JUMPED UP ON LARRY'S DESK, THEN TORE HIS SHIRT OPEN TO REVEAL A HULKAMAIA YELLOW TANK TOP AND THE PICKED UP LARRY KING AND BODY-SLAMMED HIM FOLLOWING WITH THE COMMENT TO LARRY "WHATCHA GONNA DO WHEN HULKSTER COMES DOWN ON YOU..LARRY"

wtf

#62 captain kirk

I'm so sick of the lame excuse that this was only a small part of the calls. So by your logic because they sandwiched the hate between positives it's ok?

You're demented.

pop eye

He most certainly did show empathy and sorrow for both John and his family, but he's not going to show public remorse. They may feel remorse, but when faced with a huge civil suit, the last thing they should do is show remorse as that can be construed as an admission of guilt. Even a retard knows this.

rosie

To #47 Im just sayin', whoa there! God's plan? You need a major reality check my friend. All of this has nothing to do with God's so called plan. Death and destruction is not God's plan. I am sure that the Bolleas are in pain over this in some manner but they come across with no conscience much less acceptance of their responsibility as parents. Yes horrible things happen in life but to try and rationalize it as "God's plan" is not very bright. Each and every one of us has a brain and we have choices to make every day of our lives. When you choose to drink and drive and someone is killed or critically injured to say it is part of "God's plan" is ludicrous. There comes a time where you use your brain and put the pieces together....I have driven in a wreckless manner under the influence of alcohol. I was drag racing with a friend and lost control of the car and damn near killed another human being. That was not an accident or part of God's plan. That was a calculated choice. And to #49 God is my judge, I watched the entire interview. There is such a thing as humility, acceptance and admitting to blame. Making huge errors in parenting, dumping blame on the media, lack of judgement in parenting, and adding insult to injury on the part of the victims family is not part of God's plan. It is called trying to cover his own responsibilty and complete lack of empathy for the family of a man who's life hangs in the balance. Once and for all, God has absolutely nothing to do with this. Terry Bollea gave a good deal of the 60 minutes to preaching his religious beliefs and his version of christianity. No where in his spill was any words of self responsibility and consequences for actions. To say that God made John a vegetable to better his life? I do not doubt he is in pain. Of what kind is questionable. His son will leave jail one day. John will not walk out of any hospital. His son can call him everyday. John does not have that bit of justice. Terry says he is trying to take his son's mind off of where he is and what has happened. Do the Grazianos have that luxury? Yes life goes on but the Bolleas have no idea of what this has done to another family. They cry for themselves. They preach it is God's plan. #47 and #49, there is such a thing as free will. There is such a thing as judgment, there is such a thing as consequences for choices. The Bolleas put it all on God and take no responsibility for their choices. This is why there is an uproar. This is not a part of God's plan.

james

BLA>>>>>BLA>>>>>>BLA .. what a A** H***, Is it God's will that this family is loaded with IDIOTS. What a joke.

CC

68. Why is TMZ so intent on vilifying this family? IT WAS AN ACCIDENT. Accidents like this happen everyday, when a young guy, with too much car wrecks it. I feel for JG and his family, but I also think that Nick is paying his dues in jail and his family that loves him are trying to cope with it and TMZ and some of you people on this site are thirsting for the blood of Nick and his family. Just pray to God that this doesn't happen to you and yours.

Posted at 10:14AM on Jun 11th 2008 by withak

I agree. This is a tough situation. I've used it to try to help my kids understand the dangers of speeding. I think some good can come of this.

Hulk said the most important of all, "Pray for John". You people who feel bad for the Graziano's can much better serve them by praying for John and his family than by spewing hateful things here about the Hogans.

sandi

What ever happened to saying "We're wrong. My son was wrong. He left someone vegetative. My son deserves his punishment. Hopefully HE will find some good with the time on his hands. " No instead this dried up has-been says it was God's will that the young man be left like that. Didn't the Hulk go by the way side with the mullet? Can't he fade into the past?

are you out of your mind

He is the biggest ASS out there. The true colors of that family is coming out. Apparently BOTH parents are pedophiles and Hulk is even worse since he is dating his daughter's LOOK A LIKE -- and he rubs his daughter's ass. The wife is just as much of a media whore. There is a boy who served for our country in a coma and will never be the same - BUT THEY ARE THE VICTIMS? And the judge that let the Hulk where the rag around his head while he was speaking at the trial is an idiot too.

anon69

do you have any idea how much it will cost for John's care FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE? It may be in part about money BFD-and I don't want to hear about military benefits either. My dad was career military and I wouldn't want the VA responsible for his long term inpatient care.
And withak, the reason people are so upset is the attitude of this family after the crash. Yes, accidents do happen, but the Nick had been drinking and driving at a high rate of speed. Their sense of entitlement and failure to accept responsibility is what has people so disgusted. If they can't seem to grasp this, then maybe they should just shut the f*ck up.

azlady1996

but God wasn't driving....Nick was.