Jessica Biel -- Where's the Funeral??

6/11/2008 4:16 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

She's dating the hottest guy around -- so why does sourpuss Jessica Biel always look so damn unhappy?!

jaye

I guess when she got with Justin she decided she could let her looks go too. I'm not saying she needs to wear a bunch of make-up, but she doesn't even dress decently. She always looks like she needs a laxative. I'm sure Justin is no prize; the little troll.

Dana

Justin has his nice southern charm and manners and Jessica is an ungrateful bitch. Justin knows it is the paps that help him stay famous along with his talent.

Fia

I know!!! But, I know why she looks so unhappy too. Her costar in Easy Virtue (Fab Ben Barnes) lights up at the mention of her name in interviews. He is a smoking hottie, and gives Justin a run for the money in the looks and voice department if you ask me.
Jessica, listen, you need to be with Ben Barnes. He adores you and thinks you're a fabulous actress!!!!!

Lovely

This girl is not ugly. Cameron Diaz is ugly.. She has a joker smile

DMLady

gee, maybe it's because you stalker-azzis are always shoving cameras in her face.
think about it. i know it may be hard for some of you, but give it a try.

Make It Right!!

Well, her ex, Derek Jeter, packs some serious heat....I mean, change you for life kinda heat...and Britney, after their break-up, referred to Justin's privates by displaying her pinky finger....so yes, I would say it has something to do with the sex she is getting!!!

Lara

She is actually quite pretty "when" she gets fixed up and puts some lipstick on. But that's the problem. She hardly ever seems to take care of her appearance and she's looking more haggard and frumpy than she ever has before. If Justin marries her he may find that she really lets herself go most of the time. Justin doesn't seem to be a mature man yet which is what I like...not a little boy. Maybe in 10 years......?

Nikki

Maybe she just wants a date that doesn't involve cameras in her face......just a thought!!!! But then what would there be to read about....mmmmmaybe pick up a book. Never know it could possibly be more interesting than surfing day in and day out.

Heather

Hmm...I'm going to take a stab in the dark here and say 'because there are always a gazillion cameras rolling and flashes going off in her face everytime she steps outside'...idiots.

rachel

And, um, she is famous for, um what?
Do tell.

That is NASTY

SHE LOOKS LIKE A SAGGING CROUCH - SHE WANTS THE MONEY OF A CELEBRITY SO SMILE BIOTCH!

Oh Canada

Hottest Guy? On what planet? I supose he's hot to the same peole who think Jennifer Anniston is beautiful, instead of just a average looking woman who go so effing lucky.
Justin TimberFlake is just a skinny average looing little white boy. Jessica should be dating Josh Hartnett hey would be a gorgeous younger version o Brad and Angelina.

Obama Hussein Barak is the Anti-Christ

Hot? NOT. Now Derek Jeter is HOT HOT HOT!!!

A.

Well, all I can say is that at least Cameron always had a smile and looked pretty. This girl needs a total makeup. Justine, I think you lost when you left Cameron Diaz.

Leela

You guys are such a piece of work, SHE HATES BEING STALKED BY THE PAPARAZZI AND YOU DAMN WELL KNOW IT!! Celebrities don't have to co-operate with the stalkerazzi, it is not part of their job description, never has been, never will be. She doesn't have to smile for you guys so move on and leave her the hell alone.