Linda to Judge: Throw Hulk's Ass in Jail

6/11/2008 12:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Linda Hogan wants Hulk to spend time with Nick -- behind bars.
Click to read the documents!
Linda is asking a judge to cite the Hulkster with contempt of court, because he allegedly didn't ante up money for a $4.2 million Vegas condo, as required by the judge. Yes, the judge ordered Hulk to pay for a party pad. We love the law.

The condo was in escrow when the divorce was filed and the court order required both Hulk and Linda to close the deal and then put the asset in the community pot. Linda has put her share in but Hulk hasn't.

And here's the kicker. In the legal papers, Linda is asking the judge to throw Hulk's ass in the Pinellas County Jail, where Hulk and Nick can sure scheme to hatch the post-pokey real-ality show. Dis and gusting.

rosie

To #58 wv386, you make some valid oints but I am a parent who has faced the agony of my son going to jail. No, I did not lie, cheat or steal to do whatever it takes to save my son. He screwed up and he had to do the time. It is not easy to see your loved one locked up but when you do the crime you do the time. The Bolleas are only hurting themselves over and over again because they refuse to be honest about this crime. I agree, Nick did not purposely wreck and put a man into a coma....BUT HE DID DRINK AND DRIVE WRECKLESSLY or as his father called it on Larry King Live, trained precision driving. The 8 months that Nick is sentenced to is nothing compared to the sentence John is serving. Terry says his son told him he was going to man up to all of this...I don't believe a word of it. If they had any compassion, any true remorse they would stand before the cameras and say "yes, my son was drinking. Yes he has a record of excessive speeding and drag racing. And yes he and we as his parents are responsible for this and will pay up for a life time of private medical care for John, even if it is for the next 50 years". But they cannot do that. So Terry sheds a crocodile tear for his suffering, Linda plays around with a 19 year old, and Nick begs to come home. I am willing to bet this is the first time in his short life that Nick has ever had consequences thrown at him. They all chose to put themselves on "real-ality" TV. They chose to play at being the ideal family on the tube. They chose to let a kid keep on driving when he proved to be immature and dangerous on the road, even while they were in the car with him! Now they choose to say it is all the fault of the media, or it was God's will. I don't know what religion Terry subscribes to but I am glad it is not the one I believe in. No, I would not beg, borrow or steal or cheat or lie to save my son from jail especially when I knew he was drinking and driving, and drag racing on a public street. The Bolleas are just despicable in pushing the blame everywhere except where it goes. That is why people are so angry. But obviously they are not sorry nor do they even have the smarts to say they are even if they aren't. Frankly I hope to hell the civil trial is televised. I want to see terry and Linda and Nick answer the litigants lawyer. They can lie to themselves and to the public, with little success obviously but let the Graziano lawyers question them on court TV. Terry, you bible spouting jerk, the truth will set you free.

yazzie

I love you HOGANS get well and make a million. I know you can. Love to ya.

Team Anniston

Linda is dating someone who looks like hulk (20 years ago) and Hulk is dating someone who looks like Linda (20 years ago) I bet these two get back together......sooner or later

x

BREAKING NEWS

Brooke Hogan daughter of Fat Linda the cow was just seen leaving Mcdonalds again. This trip she ordered 4 big macs 6 cheesburgers 4 choclate shakes and 8 apple pies. Never one to take advantage of a situation- KFC was next door so she picked up a couple buckets of Fried chicken extra crispy. Baby Got Belly

x

Don't be fooled Kimberlee is actually Brooke! Put down the big mac you greasy fat bitch! Worried about all negative publicity your hillbillie family coughs up everyday might ruin your new show? No one except one of them would show support for this train wreck of a family.

Attractive?

61. BREAKING NEWS

Posted at 9:52PM on Jun 11th 2008 by Brooke is eating again

What? No pizza hut.......
~LMAO

x

WHATS 10 HOGAN SUPPORTERS IN THE BOTTOM OF THE OCEAN?

A GOOD START

x

Hulk wants a Brooke look a like Fat Linda wants a Young Hulk Now Brooke being jealous of all the attention Bubba gives Nicky was seen at the Jail flirting with Bubba

dan

IS BROOKE EATING FOR TWO IF YOU KNWO WHAT I MEAN HOW WOULD BROKE LOOK PREGNANT IT IS JUST A MATTER OF TIME

dan

DAM IT THE HOGAN CURSE IS RUBBING OFF ON ME I MEANT HOW WOULD BROOKE LOOK PREGNANT

Alice

I guess I saw something different on Larry King than most of you did. I saw a distraught and worried father. Sure he made mistakes, but what parent hasn't? Do you think you'd be any different if you could give your own kids such a lavish lifestyle? I like to think I would be, but I don't think that's realistic. Who doesn't like to pamper their kids when they can? At some point, it doesn't matter, the kid decides who he/she is going to be.

E.B.

I can only wonder, what's next?

Ava

People get so greedy when a divorce happens! She needs to work now that she doesn't have Hulk to pay for everything. This family is a Freak Show!

Basha

BRILLIANT MOVE!!! If this goes as planned, Hulk will plead no contest to Linda's claims and he will go directly to jail, do not pass go, do not collect 2,000,000 for payment on the condo. While serving his term, he can keep an eye on his boy to make sure no one in the general population to which Nick will be EXPOSED (if ya know what I mean) once he turns 18 in July. I can't believe that this brilliant scheme came from the minds of those two pinheads. I would do the same for my teenager. I have newfound respect for this musclehead!!

Mike Street

Screw Linda!!! That bitch got every thing she has and had because of him....She reminds me of a old washed up Barbie doll...Hulk has been the best either, but she blasts him for Dater the younger and hotter chick, then what does she do, picks up on kid who looks like he's younger than her son...She a Damn hoe, and i hope that once their divorce is final, nick is outta jail, Linda that talentless wasted of plastic boobs, and 12 lbs of make up, watches as Hulk makes more money in a hour than she makes the rest of her life...
Screw Linda, blood sucking waste of space!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments