Tatum O'Neal: Liquor? I Hardly Knew Her!

6/11/2008 1:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tatum O'NealGetting busted for allegedly trying to score crack and coke ain't gonna stop Tatum O'Neal from having a drink -- but is it alcohol?

The 44-year-old unfit mother of three was snapped throwing back a beverage in NYC on Monday. Some reports say it's wine, while others claim it looks more like iced tea.

Could Tatum be white trash enough to throw cubes in her Chardonnay?

susan

She may have asked for her drink, what ever it was, to be served in a wine glass. She doesnt appear impared to me, at this point anyway. Her eyes look clear and she looks beautiful.

Good luck Tatem. Remember, it is progress, not perfection.

ams71

First of all, that's not tea...............it's more than likely a glass of white zin since most places that she would frequent or attend would NEVER serve tea in a wine glass. We all know that. Secondly, if she truly has a drug problem, alcohol is frequently favored as the 'drug' of choice since it seems minor in comparison to hard substance abuse. Ya' kinda of figure, "I'll quit the hard stuff but I'll drink the sweet wine................it won't hurt me. Until you drink three bottles. Then you're like, "ouch". Or maybe it was 4 or 5 bottles. Oh who cares, I'm on my 3rd now............not white zin though..

Ya'll have fun...........

toomanydoggies

It looks like Amaretto on the rocks. I ordered one last night.

E.B.

I've read Tatum's book, A Paper Life, and I can sympathize with what she is going through. She's has a hard life, not saying it's ok with what she did, but I can understand why. People can be so mean. The first thing they want to do is judge. They should just leave her alone and let her get the help that she needs. More people should encourage her instead of trying to bring her down about everything that she does, like drinking (ginger ale) out of a stemmed glass. PLEASE! GET YOUR OWN LIFE!

Ava

Yea, I always get my ice tea in a wine glass. If I were Tatum, I would get very drunk and stoned to forget what a waste of time my life is.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3