Celine Dion -- Titanic Bitch

6/12/2008 2:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The fastest way to ruin Celine Dion's "day off" -- just ask her a question.

She is, after all, the greatest singer in the world.

John

Good for Celine! I think she handled this beautifully. She didn't come across bitchy at all. I agree with post # 2 - If the cameramen would start asking intelligent questions they just might get they want from celebrities. 90% the cameramen are grasping at straws and continually ask stupid question and it only comes across as harrasment. I realize TMZ has to fill a half TV show daily, but guys, have some tact. You'd think with all this syndication money coming in, TMZ might be able to give their camerman a crash course in common decency.

TMZ FAN

She needs to wake up and smell the coffie ...

sv

She is nice enough to stop & sign autographs for her fans and folks are trashing her cause she didnt want to be interviewed? Are you kidding ? I wish all celebs were this nice in public. She wasnt even nasty to you.

hell with them all

Thank God she is not that LOSER AMY WINOHOUSE, DRUG USING NOT GOOD LOOKING WHAT EVER IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is not my Fav but she is a HELL of alot better than AMY come on

REY-noldo

Right on sv - Celine was being very nice and wanted to chat with her fans. The photog was a a$$hole. But that's pretty much the standard w/ those jackasses.

hell with them all

I wonder if she does it DOGGIE style for old Canada

johnny

She did nothing wrong there, so stop saying bad stuff about her.

Canadians are not looking for fame and paparazzis, it just happens when you they have talent. Its often the opposite in the US...All those people wants is their 15 minutes...

TMZhires13yearolds

I hate to break it to ya, TMZ, but she IS one of the greatest singers in the world. And I also hate to break it to ya that she doesn't owe you pappanazis an "interview". Did I really put papparazzi and interview in the same sentence?

sheesh

I'm not a fan of hers but a BITCH? I don't think so. Maybe the pap was a BITCH for bugging her on her day off. Do you like people knocking on your door on your day off bugging you? Do you like to answer you telephone on your day off and have some loser try to sell you stuff? Maybe she just wants to be left alone. And I liked the way the loser pap kept asking her questions. What a jerk.

dom fox

She did nothing wrong, new low for TMZ

Taylor

this is exactly why i wouldnt go see her Vergas show- even if someone GAVE me free tickets- she is a ego trippin chickie!

CELEBS HAS NO COMMON SENSE OR DO THEY PAY IN FULL CASH

I RATHER SEE .....CELINE DION THAN MARIAH CAREY THAT BIOTCH IS A SLEEZE .

MARIAH CAREY REMINDS ME OF A STRIP TEASE , SHE HAS NO CLASS .

BE WILL BE AN OLD MAID , SURE SHE'S MARRIED NOW , I'LL GIVE HER A FEW YEARS

OR LESS , AND SHE WILL BE SINGLE AGAIN ........MARIAH CAREY IS A HAS BEEN .

rosie

Greatest singer in the world? Not so!!!!

Chris

I thought she seemed perfectly fine in the video. She's not obligated to do a full interview with anyone who approaches her on the street with a camera.

Twinker

Learn some French cuss words. She turns red when you cuss at her in French.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments