Even Stevens

6/12/2008 2:53 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 69-year-old bombshell resurfaced at an L.A. theater on Sunday, looking better than ever.
Connie Stevens
Stevens is often confused for "Where the Boys Are" singer, Connie Francis.

Believe it or not, Connie -- who is Joely Fisher's mom -- has a successful cosmetics line called Forever Spring.

COMMENTS

jollyex

Holy crap! Can she do anything else to that face?? Kiss me baby!

Anna

Why does she look like Connie Stephens?

truthhurts

Wow, father time can be cruel - all I have to do is look in the mirror. At least she's realistic and didn't call her cosmetic line "forever young". Be natural ladies and drink plenty of water.

simpson lover!!

Connie Stevens... looking better than ever... ARE YOU GUYS BLIND?!?!?! She looks like a freak!!! Did NOT age well... eeeewwwwwwwwwww

kerrybabyxx

Connie could never apply make-up on herself where it complimented her face.From white raccoon eyes to badly applied everything,and that rats nest hair,and you said she looks good?She could look good with a head to toe makeover.To think she owns a cosmetic company

my3cent$

At least she's up and about and trying. A lot of people just give up at her age.

lani

Looking better than ever??? She doesnt look 69 she looks 79. She looks like a witch. You have got to be kidding. I'm old myself and look a hell of a lot better than her. But then I haven't had all that plastic surgery to my face. Its not plastic surgery so much as too much. Just not knowing when to quit.

davesmomster

Looking great and natural. U go girl. May we all look that good at this age people. I know I wish I looked this good at my age.

kelly

this woman was such a hag to me when I was working at Saks. just nasty rude. she was bloated and boozy. she's like a senior hot mess.

Matter of time

Ummmm She's not even 70.... She'd look great for pushing 80 but she looks like crap at 69....I always thought 69 was hot...Until now......

Diane

She looks fried. Seriously!!!!!!

CL

Fitrst of all folks, she is SIXTY-nine not SEVENTY nine. Doesn't look so hot *now*, does she? I mean, puhleeze.....69 year old women don't NEED to go get as much plastic surgery, botox and dermabrasion as *she* has had. I think she looks awful - and I am a lovely 66 and without one stitch or injection to my beautiful face! Hah!

Steve

One more chemical face peel and they'll have to declare her face a Superfund Site

SuperM

YIKES! She WAS such a HOTTIE! I know that no one stays young and beautiful forever. But growing old gracefully would have served her so much better. As I always say: If a young hottie takes good care and keeps it real, do you know what she becomes?...A mature hottie. I like sweatin' to the oldies. But in this case I'd make an exception.

barry Gordy is genius

She has a few houses in Fresno. My neighbor rents one from her.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments