Grazianos to Hulk: Sit and Spin!

6/12/2008 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The family of John Graziano is telling Hulk Hogan where to stick his "God's will" when it comes to the Hulk's ridiculous appearance on Larry King's show the other night.

Yesterday, through their lawyers, the Grazianos said that whatever Hulk had to say about John and Nick was just a bunch of fake boo-hooing: "No matter how he tried to spin it, no matter how he tried to cry at the end," says George Tragos. "It wasn't going to change people's minds."

Not only that, they're P.O.'d because they weren't given the chance by King to come on the show and respond to Hulk's hooey.

TMZ FAN

BOYCOTT BOYCOTT BOYCOTT
BOYCOTT BOYCOTT BOYCOTT
BOYCOTT BOYCOTT BOYCOTT
BOYCOTT BOYCOTT BOYCOTT

TMZ FAN

BOYCOTT BOYCOTT BOYCOTT

IhateJon

Well I submitted an email to Larry King to ask Hogan, "If you son is going to do a "REAL-Ality" show and plans to go with the producer that will PAY HIM THE MOST MONEY, then does that mean, Nick plans on donating ALL THE PROCEEDS TO JOHN GRAZIANO???" Of course, THAT EMAIL WAS NEVER READ ON AIR!!!

Hogan, you can SPIN all you want, but IT'S OVER FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!!! NO ONE WILL EVER SUPPORT YOUR TV SHOWS AGAIN!!!

TMZ FAN

BOYCOTT BOYCOTT BOYCOTT

Renee

Funny anytime I see hulk hogan or hear him speak, I can't help but hear the song "True Colors".

I see your true colors shinning through Hulk and they are not pretty.

rugratz

Yes it was an accident - Nick is doing his time, I never liked anyone in the family - the mother is horrible, Hulk -he's a mess, and family first - yes but stop the God stuff. Never heard him talk about God on his show!!! The poor guy in the hospital, he got in the car, no seatbelt, it was an accident, but an accident waiting to happen, two young kids, alcohol involved, it was going to happen sooner or later - and someone got hurt. From what I understand Hulk is there for the other family, helping them financially - he's doing what he can do to help that situation, taking the brunt of that on himself, it's a sad very sad situation all around and I really think Hulk is trying his best - even though the God talk I didn't believe him. Very sad situation.. I feel for everyone involved, but Keep that Linda out of it.. can't stand that woman.. makes me ill!!!

VLPW

I can not believe the selfish statement Hulk Hogan let roll of his lips. Mr. Hogan you should becareful God my return the favor and let "God's Will" allow your family to suffer the same fate or worse. KARMA IS CRUEL.

ME

21. Remember he is somewhat of an actor!!

Yeah a SOAP actor!

JuJuMal1213

they should be ashamed of themselves!! that entire family! that hogan boy should of gotten much more time in jail - the hogan family should count their blessings right now instead of bash John and his family - even if John was the worst kid out there - he deserves a life like this??? What could he have possibly done to be punished like THIS at the hand of a stupid kid!! Whats wrong with that idiot for trying to make every one feel sorry for him!! They are an embarrassment to the human race!!!

Dr. Adams

Hey, ((HULK'STER)).......tell nick that I've come up with a new name for his "Real- ality" show...
(((Hogan's dont know Jack-Sh=t)))....HULK, YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY ARE A BUNCH OF WHINNY-AZZ
LOSERS....GET A CLUE, AND GET LOST.....YOUR STAR HAS FALLEN, CRASHED AND BURNED!!!!!!!!!!!!

nancy

These "Hulk" people just need to be put down like a sick dog. This Nick kid is nothing more than an absolute Punk and he's destroyed the life of another person. If they loved John so much how can they not go on t.v. and talk about that and nothing but? how about how they are going to make sure for the rest of his life he's comfortable and taken care of? these people are the biggest losers, they are famous for NOTHING! I will certainly protest anything show any of them are on.

april's butch girlfriend

hulk's lawyers may have also demanded that no other 'pundits' be on the show with them...so only hulk for the whole hour. but i didn't like 2 things: hulk saying nick 'precision drives' and about how john should've been supervising nick. sorry, driving 100 mph and being ticketed @ least twice on the same day!! that's not precision driving...also didn't nick have a license plate saying COEHSP?? *careful of eluding high speed pursuit, i believe* i mean, nick loved speeding, and that's wreckless driving. and sorry hulk...the only 2 people responsible for your son are you and linda...esp. if you're there with the guys drinking with all of them~

rosie

To #38 that's some bull. That was no accident. Yes, John chose to hang out with Nick, got into the car freely but Nick also chose to drink and drive recklessly on a public street. The car is registered in Daddy's name, insured in Daddy's name. By the grace of God or sheer luck Nick survived. John has a life on a ventilator and a hole in his head the size of an orange. Terry and Linda as the parents of a minor are 100% responsible for this accident as you call it. They allowed their son to drive recklessly over and over again. It was inevitable that someone was going to die or be seriously injured eventually because of their actions. You want John to take some responsibility? Tell me exactly what you expect him to do? His life is over....isn't that enough for you? I know there is agony in both families due to this tragedy. But frankly the Bolleas have a damn funny way of showing it. Terry blames John's karma, his anger etc. Says it is God's will. Linda says John's mother isn't suffering! She is because Nick cannot go to the beach with her. Nick has been charged as an adult and received a pretty mild punishment. 8 months and probably out in Oct. Tell me, when does John get his release and walk out into the world again? When does John's mother and father see their son walk out of the hospital into their open arms? The Bolleas simply refuse to accept any responsibility and push it off on everyone but themselves. My husband worked for the highway department for 34 years and there were plenty of idiots like Nick speeding trough posted road work areas. By the grace of God my husband never got seriously hurt. Lots of other men and women lost their lives. That is not bad karma or God's will.......that is all because of idiots like the Bolleas who feel they are above the law, entitled to do what they please with no consequences. That is what this is all about "That's some bull".

Cari

I think what everyone is forgetting~~~ John got in that car on his own Nick didnt make him. Did he not know Nick was drinking & what could happen? I am not saying that any of this was right but there is enough blame to go around. I know I dont live in a glass house but I guess most of yall do.

ChanelShades

I couldn't even bare to watch Hulk on Larry King. I knew it would be a bunch of bs. Our thoughts and prayers are with the Graziano family.