Wino Gets High, Gets Off

6/12/2008 11:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

How does this make any bloody sense: London coppers have pinched the two people who allegedly gave Amy Winehouse the drugs she did on tape -- but aren't going after Amy herself!

The po-po say the two have been charged with conspiracy to supply cocaine and ecstasy to Wino. They were nabbed after those crazazy pics ran in the Sun a few months ago.

But here's the rub: Amy herself has been cleared of any charges from the incident, even though she was the one caught doin' the drugs.

Liz

Well of course she is cleared...................she made a deal with them. I'll give you the name of the dealers and you let me go! We will be reading about her OVERDOSE one day soon.

NatTurner

Amy is thanking someone's God that she is Jewish/white. A little bit more browner and she would be charged and given a death sentence!

anonymous

Not weird at all. The law is enforced against the person selling the drugs. Happens all the time.

jessie

Don't blame them for not going after her. Let less they have to handle her the more they save on rubber gloves

Cam

Britain is Notorious for letting famous people off. Kate Moss was FILMED doing drugs and they gave a B.S. excuse for not going after her. Pete Dogherty was arrested something like 6 times for drugs before they made him spend 30 days in Jail. Amy is filmed doing drugs, and she is let off but the non-famous people who brought her the drugs get busted. Typical, Britain really needs to get it's judicial system to be less class/fame oriented.

Amazing T!

"I used to have a drug problem, but now I have money- So there's no problem."
-David Lee Roth

L

She gave them up to save her own a$$.

Brattus Rattus

It just a shame that anyone would become so lost in the haze of drugs. The handful of famous people that are out there seem to have issues with drugs and alcohol so the numbers for us normal people must be astronomical.

Hopefully she will get help, find out what it is in her life she is trying to numb, and get well.

I admit I watch Celebrity Rehab and Intervention and am intrigued by the people that are there. How someone can become so dependent of drugs is very scary and a world I have been lucky enough to avoid. I had parents that scared the crap out of me when I was young and I never wanted to risk disappointing them. Maybe more kids need to have scary parents and that would help them think twice before they started.

Parents learn to entertain your own kids.

Entertainers get away with everything! Drugs, Sex, and Murder! :(

VAN HALEN 5150

the ugly bitch snitched

oxyclean

That's the differnece between Europe and the US. In Europe, the dealers get the rap; users are left alone.

Terry H

"The Po Po"

This confirms that TMZ has little children writing their stories or possibly wannabe rapper/thugs.

Fred

When the user rats out the dealer the cops give the user a pass for their cooperation. Typically the user will do anything to continue using thus their info is less than pure. They will now inflate the ammounts they sold her to make her appear a much bigger user and less creditable the next time. Eventually she will be in jail or the morgue, either way the world will be better off.

Naomi

The cops have to arrest someone. Good get rid of the dealers. Thats the first step to stopping drug use. But I think if she wants to kill herself by using drugs let her. I look at her and I don't see her for her music but I see her as that crackhead chick that is only famous for her using drugs................Sad.

jef

Wow what a shock. #2 playing the race card. I was sure someone would.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments