Cops: Hogans Threatened by Graziano Relative

6/13/2008 5:47 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Clearwater, Fla. police tell TMZ they are investigating threats made against Hulk Hogan and his family, allegedly made by members of John Graziano's family.

The St. Petersburg Times reports that police have listened to threatening voicemails. Clearwater PD spokesman Doug Matthews tells us there's an "open investigation" into the calls.

Graziano was seriously injured when the souped-up car driven by Hulk's son Nick crashed.

JODI

Their threats won't help John recover. It's unfortunate this all happened. Nick did break the law-but he didn't force John to join him and it was also Johns decision to NOT wear a seat belt. Nick is serving his time-it may not be enough-but he did plead guilty. I think the Grazianos need to realize that hurting the Boleos will not help out John. They are all in my prayers.

shes nuts

it was a terrible accident what happened to these two families - but it was just that, an accident. Hulks son did not do this on purpose, they are both to blame. Put yourself in the hulk familys shoes. What if this was your son. I understand the family of the boy who is almost a veggie. I cant imagine what they ahev gone thru, nor what is for the rest of their futures. But both families need to show compassion for each other. And I do agree, the hulk needs to quit doing interviews and such. I think he is really sorry for what has happened, but wants to stand by his son....WHICH WE ALL WOULD. BUT - he sounds really ignorant when he speaks. They all need to apologize to each other.

AndyDick@comcast.net

I'd say there are about 100 million Americans who hate the filthy Hogans. This sounds like a sympathy ploy by the Hogans. They probably had a couple of the few friends they have left make the calls for them. It ain't gonna work suckas.

What goes around will come around, Harvey

Hey TMZ: would you mind printing the reasons you have for believing that the phone calls were made by someone in John Graziano's family?

Oh wait ... silly me. TMZ would never back off from an attempt at character assassination.

There are hundreds of thousands, if not millions of people who hate the Bolleas right now, and any number of them could have made the calls.

Who alleges that these calls came from the Grazianos? Did that accusation come from the Bolleas?

What happened, did someone leave a message saying, "I'm with the Graziano family, and I'm gonna kill you", or something like that? If so, anyone could have done that, including friends of the Bolleas who might be trying to smear the Grazianos.

I hope that the police get to the bottom of this.

Sandy

Excellent point Post #29, those recorded calls were disgusting and I wouldn't put it past Hulk to have someone else call and leave threatening messages.

brunette

I'm surprised the Graziano's have held it together this long. Their kid is a vegatable thanks to these narcissitic morons who are going on talk shows and crying to get sympathy while never owning up to what they did, blaming the victim and saying something as unbelievably stupid as this is God's plan and John is a better person because of all this and implying he had it coming because he was a negative aggressive person?

If they talked about my kid like that after what they had done to him I would not bother to threaten them, I would just act. And it would all be God's will.

What goes around will come around, Harvey

To Get My Rope: GMTA! ("Great Minds Think Alike")

ThirstyThursday

A drunk teenager racing his 400+ hp car against Daddy's v-10 viper is not an accident. It is a sequence of events that ends badly.
Maybe the tree growing in the median is an accident too?

Harriet

I am not surprised. Threats are not a good thing but after listening to the ignorant Bollea family I can understand why some one might lose their temper. Then again,are we sure that the threats didn't originate from the Bollea family themselves? I would guess that they would do almost enything to turn the negative tide against them.

$$$$$$$

SAY HOW LONG HAVE IT BEEN SINCE THIS ACCIDENT?

HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE LOST THEIR LIVES SINCE THIS ACCIDENTS?

HOW MANY PEOPLE LOST THEIR LIMBS IN ACCIDENTS SINCE THIS ACCIDENT?

HOW MANY PEOPLE THAT YOU HEARD ABOUT LOST A LOVE ON IN THE WAR SINCE THIS ACCIDENT?

TMZ HAVE MORE SPACE ON THEIR WEBSITE TO REPORTS EVERY LIFE LOST IN THE WAR, BUT INSTEAD THEY WANT TO KEEP POSTING THE HOGAN'S AND THE GRAZINO'S

I KNOW THAT IT IS A LIFE CHANGING IN THE GRAZINO'S FAMILY, BUT THANK GOD THAT THEY STILL HAVE HIM LIVING HERE ON EARTH

THERE A LOTS OF PEOPLE THATWOULD TRADE PLACES WITH THEM IF IT WAS GOING TO BRING BACK THEIR LOVE ONE'S

BOTH SIDE IS HURTING FROM ALL OF THIS

Twinker

Everybody back to your corner and simmer down.

twilliams

They forgot to mention the driver, baby Nickey was souped up too!

brunette

#32

Even if it was an "accident" the probem has been the actions of the Bollea family since then. Blaming the victim for the crash, calling him aggressive and negative, implying he had it coming and let's not forget the God's will and John is a better person now diarrheal discharge coming out of the Bollea families mouths.

John Graziano is being treated like a rape victim. His name is being smeared by these neaderthals and since they have the name they have the platform to do so. The Grazianos were not given equal time on LKL to defend their position. Just Larry being sympathetic and Hulk and his crockadile tears and God's will crap spewing from his mouth.

If it were my kid they were talking like this about Nick would be safer staying in jail. There is only so much a family can take. They have lost their child and now have to watch while these idiots drag his name tru the mud??

Everyone has a boiling point and those moronic Bolleas keep pouring fuel on the fire.

tracey

That's too bad, don't stoop to their level Grazianos-karma will get them.

Tangie

Who cares about this moronic family?! A great man has died, Tim Russert. ....Hogan isn't good enought to wipe Russert's ass. He was a real man. Hogan is a fluff brain.