Dennis Quaid's Best Father's Day Ever

6/13/2008 2:54 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dennis Quaid showed off his adorable -- and healthy -- seven-month-old twins in Hawaii on Thursday.

Twins Thomas Boone and Zoe Grace are looking great and fully recovered from a disastrous medical mix-up last November.

Vajayjay

OMG those kids are PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!!

THE TRUTH IS WITHIN ME BITCHES

THESE BABIES ARE ADORABLE & CUTE!
YOU ALL ARE A BUNCH OF ASS*OLES THAT CALL ANY KID UGLY!

I'M GLAD THEIR HEALTHY & HAPPY NOW THAT THEIR BETTER.

WHOEVER SAYS THEIR UGLY IS UGLY THEMSELVES, LOOK IN THE MIRROR BITCHES! BETTER YET LOOK AT YOUR MOTHER!

tami

They are absolutely adorable!

hehe

Most of you trash Heidi, Britney, Paris, Kim and whoever on looks. But then you say these babies are beautiful? LOL QUIT LYING.

And yes, I am ugly. But I have the right to judge and opine too lol.

Jaden

I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one who thinks these babies are ugly. I will admit that Zoe looks a little better than her brother, but Boone just has a big case of the uglies and he always has. However, the MOST important thing is they do seem to be healthy and that is all that matters. To be fair, I think Tori Spelling's son has a bad case of the uglies too.
I think Dennis is the father, but I'll never believe Kimberly is their biological mother. Come on, she had 5 miscarriages and the first gestational carrier miscarried using her eggs too? What Dr in his right mind would use her eggs? Those babies look nothing like her either. I agree Dennis is too old to be having babies. When they are 20 he will be 74 years old. Yuck.
Good question about where is his first born son Jack. Only see him with his dad when the stepmom is not around. That says a lot. Dennis said in an interview the other day that he wanted to spend Father's Day with his twins and his wife. Way to go Dennis. What a dad. Bet you made Jack's day.

peek

holy crap

Sassy & Cute

To: 24. @Sassy & Cute - let's not get stupid - KLUMS ALIENS still top the list - then Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt

Posted at 3:38PM on Jun 13th 2008 by Ouch they iz sum fugly kids!

Are you blind?? By far these are the uglyest kids ever!! Look at the snouts. I bet your kids look just like these retarded looking kids. KLUMS KIDS LOOK BETTER THAN THESE RETARDED BABIES. PLUS IMBREDS LIKE YOU ONLY THINK KLUMS KIDS ARE UGLY BECAUSE THEIR HALF BLACK.

SORRY KIDS MAYBE WHEN YOU GET OLDER.. HOPEFULLY.

GO OBAMA!!

Twinker

bloody cute babies.

ArizonaLioness

I am glad the babies are ok, but, damn they are ugly!

divalasvegas

SO happy to see that the twins are doing so well! They are a couple of cute kids, that's for sure. They look happy and healthy and that is what every parent wants.

Jaden

who are ya kidding? those are faces only a mother could love. they may be sweet, cuddly babies, but they are fugly as hell. glad they are healthy though.

Randy

He's moving to Texas. He only spoke about his wife and their twins. Doesn't sound like his 16 year old will move with them. It won't be a big change for the boy since he has been living with his mother these last few years for most of the time anyway.

Katrina

Those babies are too freaking cute! They're so adorable.

For everyone saying they're ugly babies, wow. For you to take shots at a little baby, that's pretty damn low and shows you're a coward. Do us a favor and go play in traffic (:

Jaden

"Do us a favor and go play in traffic " is much lower than saying some stupid celebrity that you don't even know has ugly babies. "K" you need to do the world a favor and get some counseling. Much worse to wish death or bodily harm on a human being than saying derogatory remarks about a baby. You are correct about the remarks about the babies being "damn low", but how do you justify your remark? You brought yourself down on a much lower level than the baby bashers. Guess this is your idea of bravery.

frogs and gravel

I can tell that Dennis Quaid is a bad parent. How? Their son is not sucking on a pacifier 23 hours a day like
the son of Victoria and David Beckham does. Also: according to my "sources" Dennis has not consulted
Britney or K-fed on parenting tips. (Notice how I work Britney into a totally unrelated story once again?) Yes!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments