Kim K -- You Can See Her Ass From Space

6/13/2008 1:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

In case of emergency, Kim Kardashian's badonkadonk may be used as a flotation device.

With sis Kourtney safe on dry land, The Tush cooled off her biggest asset with a dip in Monaco on Thursday.

There ain't enough fabric in the world to properly cover that thing up!

mikey

Notice that most of the hating is by women?If she is so nasty looking,why is she 1 of the most searched women on the internet?I personally think women who weigh 90lbs,no figure, with their ribs showing is disgusting,but to each his own.

Trooper Tom

When is this thing going to go away

grossed out

I've always had a big butt like hers and I never flaunted mine. I think her butt is too big and so is mine. She should not be so narcissitic about her fat behind it's a bunch of fat piled on her rear.

juscus

SWIM SUIT MADE BY COLEMAN

emie

She is soooo cute!!!!!! I would love to have her ass!!! Hell, the girl has been in playboy!!!!

jen jen

this is funny, some of you are so silly! so much anger over a bottom!!! why all the arguing and dissing? geez...its just a girl with a big butt. the question is....why is this news worthy? no one (that i saw) has addressed that.

stopthepresses

She is extremely beautiful, just stunning, but big deal... she's been in Playboy? So have thousands and thousands of sluts over the years. Get real. That's not something a decent woman aspires to.

TMZ Fraternity

I am sorry but that is just nasty..YUCK

Look at the size of her legs, and how big that butt is..my god..It is just a ball of fat..She needs to lose some weight..Her face is pretty though, but since she is fat she is not that hott.

Stupid women, quit defending your fat sizes...Yes everyone is shaped different, but fat is fat and that is not sexy..Keep trying to convince yourselves that it is.

Now her sister is pretty with curves. Kim is a pretty fat girl.

wayne matthews

silly like people that use their name twice like jen jen. good luck with your inner needs and hope your health care covers mental issues.

amazon woman

I personally would kill to have her body, but only thing I may suggest, Kim, you need a tan.

Black Teef

How does she wipe that monster?

sparkys nemesis

Kim's beautiful but too big tush and not-small thighs!

StarrStruck

That's one big ass.

cheddar

If she is a size 4 then I am the Queen of England!!!!

Switch