No Stretching the Truth

6/13/2008 2:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Becoming a big star in Hollywood can leave a mark -- literally! Check out the lines even the A-list can't avoid.
Stretch Marks -- click to launch

i hate hollywood

HERE TMZ IS AT IT ONCE AGAIN, SHOWING US A GROUP OF PICS THAT THEY'VE ALREADY SHOWN MANY MANY TIMES. TMZ YOU SUCK AT LIFE.

anon

And the fat men are where? I'm extremely proud of my stretch marks. They are a badge of honor for me and my husband thinks they are sexy as hell. It's good to know that Hollywood stars aren't perfect, but you people suck.

karrott

you should see my stretch marks after two girls and a set of humungus twin boys !!! I wish mine looked like that :(

geez

Wow! I agree that those comments were made by a man. And to that man....if you have a wife who has given birth to YOUR children...try one of those comments out on her and see how she reacts. Those women are beautiful and you are an idiot.

Leela

TMZ if I could use foul language on here I would tell you exactly what I think of you right now, you filthy disgusting bunch of pigs. Do you see how many people are outraged by this? The only way to get rid of these marks would be plastic surgery, is it a crime to have a normal body? You have gone so effing far over the line this time I hope it comes back to bite you in your own wrinkly a$$. This is the only reason I ever come in here so I can tell you morons off.

Leela

Hey #23, the poster above you was completely right in blasting TMZ for this garbage and does not need to "get a life". Poster 22 had a point and was just as pissed off as the rest of us. You come in here for laughs? that's fine but what was funny about this shot at women for having stretch marks?

spogo

Typical TMZ These celbrities are HUMAN beings subject to the same aging process as the rest of us, no one can stop the clock no matter how hard they try and in this youth obsessed culture, You Harvey are part of the problem not the solution, go get yourself some botox mr wrinkle

Insert comical name here

OMG, these female humans dare to have flaws??? Off with their heads. Honestly, I hate all the posts tmz puts up that insinuate women of all ages be perfect little sex kittens at all times or they should go away and crawl under a rock. Anyone so shallow and stupid should be the one seeking out a boulder to hide under.

omg

women have babies.. you guys are very mean to post these pictures

Anita

Hey Harvey. Why don't you show us a naked pic of the fat blonde on your show. The one with the big mouth. I'd pay to see her so I can lmao at her fatrolls.

And then show us a close up of your cut weewee and let us see what the rabbi left you with.

make them go away

Cindy will forever be a timless beauty.She is stunning in every way!

nikkis mom

Harvey, Let us see you in a bathing suit or your boyfriend, the chiropractor. Are you without flaws? We are not supposed to make fun of lawyers, parasites (that live off of celebrities, homosexuals etc.) I judge a person for who they are and not by their scars, stretch marks, pimples etc. You would be the first to point the finger about a bigot but you can make fun of flaws that women get from child bearing. You have just lowered yourself to Perez Hilton.

Obama Hussein Barak is the Anti-Christ

TMZ sucks. Period.

B. Mull

Seriously people ... get over it! Humans judge each other in so many ways--why not stretch marks? I think it's a legitimate piece ... and we all looked at it didn't we?

Rachel

TMZ is completely sexist. Every time they post one of these "click the question mark to see who this disgusting, flawed celebrity is" it is focused on women. I have hardly ever seen any of these focused solely on men and their flaws. You should be ashamed of yourselves, you misogynistic pigs!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments