« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Will Smith Has No Soul

6/13/2008 9:49 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

How else do you explain the fact that Will was all smiles outside Staples Center last night -- when the Lakers suffered one of the most spirit-crushing losses in NBA history?

Oh, right -- he's got a movie coming out.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

kilrain

He's from Philly.

lor

Didn't watch the game but I am sooooooooooooooooooo happy to hear that the Laker's Dynasty is almost Kaput! Whoo hoo!

Jimmy D

he doesn't care cause he's a sixers fan. he's from philly.
Not one actor is a true Lakers fan they are transplants. they show up in the second and leave in the third.
Not fans at all

I LOVE JT!

He is from Philly!!! That's why he doesn't care if the Lakers lost!

lauren

WHO CARES!!!! i LOVE boston!!!! don't get me wrong, the lakers looked so amazing in the first half...but they lost it. i couldn't even watch the first half i was so frustrated....what an unbelievable win by the celts. great game!!!

9's MAMA

How can you not love the game, I mean I love Lakers I think

I love them with my experience from war and being held

I love them more than Obama does

Vote for me because of my love experience

McCain (Before the internet, I was)

Celtics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fred

He's from Philly and a lifelong Sixers fan. He just attends Lakers games for the same reason most do: it's the fashionable thing to do (and he lives in LA)

Baseball Junkie

I tuned in near the end of the first quarter and felt sick when I heard the score. I kept listening until the end of the half and turned it off telling my family that the Celtics stunk. I was doing other thigs and decided to turn it on again in the fourth and could not believe the change. I wish I had watched the whole thing but celebrated the final score anyway. Both my teams won last night. Boston seems to always pull out the necessary effort at the last minute lately (well, except for the Pats.)

Go Sox, Go Celtics

K

GO BOSTON!

loridarlin

he's losing his career because of his now confirmed scientology association, so he's right along side the lakers. its overrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Mr. X

He's a Scientologist that's why.

RITE ING KLAS

Didn't watch your video BUT every time he gets in front of a camera lately he promotes his movie! Even @ the game last night! I'm sure he only agreed to be interviewed IF the interviewer plugged his latest movie, which she did.

jane doe

Leave My man alone!

d

cause when you make that much dough, and when your Will mother F-in smith...the little things don't matter. Plus he is from Phili!

terryeo

I want to see Will Smith's new movie, but I'm boycotting all movies and TV shows that have Scientology actors in them. Tom Cruise effed up when Scientology reinforced his belief that he is the world's savior.

I know Will is more grounded than that. But when you start a school based on Scientology teachings and have 5 Scientologists on staff as teachers, it kind of makes you wonder just how much longer until the crazy starts.

I just hope Will Smith doesn't have a sister to promote as his publicist.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments