Snoop Dogg's Wife

Gin and Juiced

While Driving

6/14/2008 4:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

061408_snoop_mug2-1Hopefully the Doggfather has some pull at the station.

Snoop's wife, Shante Broadus, was arrested at 12:15 AM PT this morning in Fullerton, Ca. for driving under the influence.

She was released with a citation -- there's no bail needed for DUI arrests in Fullerton.

Snoop and Shante are high school sweethearts.

Creeder

She was nabbed at a well-known speed trap, but what the heck was she doing in FULLERTON? On Orangethorpe? Sheesh! Course it is right by Tommy Lasorda's house. Hmmmmmm......

Mamas, don't let your babies grow up to be slut-whores

"I DO NOT PROMOTE VIOLENCE, IT IS JUST A FACT U AND PEOPLE THAT THINK LIKE U WOULD NEVER BE BOLD TO
SAY THAT IN A CROWD OF BLACK PEOPLE. HIDE SOME MORE BEHIND YOUR COMPUTER AND LET OUT ALL YOUR
TENSION ON A RACE OF PEOPLE THAT HAVE DONE NOTHING TO YOU . YOU WORDS ARE THE DEFINITION OF
IGNORANCE.

MAYBE WHEN YOU PROUDLY GO TO THE HOOD, WHERE THERE ARE COLLEGE STUDENTS AND WORKING PROFESSIONALS, THEY CAN HELP YOU SET YOUR EYES STRAIGHT."

You really ARE a slow learner, aren't you?

Pay attention now.

ONCE AGAIN, if the negroes in "the hood" are all so wonderful and so tolerant, as you claim, why on earth would I have any fear of speaking my mind?

I didn't say you promoted violence but when you tell someone they have something to fear from the negroes in "the hood" you are implying that something bad would happen as a result of speaking ones mind.

In other words, you are basically admitting that negroes are more violent than the rest of us, that they will become violent over mere words and that they use their fists instead of their mouths and their brains.

You can't claim that they are wonderful people on the one hand and tell people that they should be afraid on the other.

You just PROVED my argument and you're too dumb to realize it!

Think about that until it makes sense then get back to me. I recognize it may take you a few years to grasp my logic but I am a patient person.

"A RACE OF PEOPLE THAT HAVE DONE NOTHING TO YOU"

You would know this because.....?

After you start thinking clearly I'll give you the lengthy list of the things negroes from "the hood" have done to me and my family.

We'll start with the petty thefts and work our way up to the serious violence, okay? Like the negro who hit my sister in the head with a rock in broad daylight on a busy street in a good neighborhood just so he could steal her necklace.

It will take some time to cover the entire list. Bring a lunch.

P.S. SCREAMING IN ALL CAPS DOESN'T MAKE YOU APPEAR ANY SMARTER.

wordondastreetz

Don't she look like the neighborhood chicken head? Maybe she should be the next representative for Pro-Active she's got very bad acne! Sipp'n Gin n Juice

Mamas, don't let your babies grow up to be slut-whores

"131. Ha i know snoop personally everything is fine she just went to a friends they had a few drinks she lost track and had to get home we all make the same mistakes in life

rather we want to admit it or not we have all drove under the influence be it weed coke or Alch we all have"

It wasn't a mistake. It was a choice. A choice that could have killed or harmed another human being.

Only common gutter trash assumes that everyone else breaks the law just because they do so.

Mr. Obvious

TO: LA VONDA G.

2% MILK

Good job of proving #75's point. oh, and I find you to be quite ignorant. There are more black men in prison than in college. It's there inability to reason without using violence. But I'm sure in your racist mind its whitey's fault! UR FULL OF IT, CHECK STATS , THEIR ARE MORE WHITES IN THE COUNTRY, SO THE RATIO IS LESS.

FIGHT

Haha, I left and missed the most ignorant one of all - #67 "only my teeth..."

I understand that no one is truly black, so why would "negro" be the word you choose? Do you not realize negro translates in black? What a douche! And, call "ghetto" people whatever you want, but I hope you use racial slurs for all other trash as well.

Ghetto, trashy people come in all races. Blacks are just the most hated, because we're fewer in numbers, and therefor easier to pick on.

FIGHT

A lot of racists don't have much knowledge of other races, and they admit to it by saying "I wouldn't want to know any way" ... I think the most dangerous ones are the ones who actually think they know something.

FIGHT

There are more blacks than whites in jail - PER CAPITA. Meaning, a larger percent of the black community is incarcerated than the white community ... but that's because there are far more whites than blacks.

Not all black people have issues, but I won't deny that many do. It has nothing to do with the color of their skin, or genetics ... it's from being oppressed and poorly educated.

As far as "black rage" is concerned ... you can't oppress an entire group of people for hundreds of years, rape their daughters, hang their sons, and expect them to "get over it" over night. The fear and the rage from that gets passed down from generation to generation, and as long as there is one racist left in the world, more will follow.

Janet

These two are blessed with three precious children! The kids are fabulous and I have seen from the show that mom and dad are doing alot of things right by them. I hope for their sakes mom and dad stop whatever it is they are doing and get clean for their kids! Snoop and Shante please do not do anything that can allow the state to come and take your kids! Thats what will happen if you don't step up your parenting game! God bless you all!

mainstage

Gurl, it happeneded and the haters want to shine! keep your head up and don't do it again!!!

yazzie

CALL ME SNOOP DOG! If your marriage is in trouble baby call me. You are a huge fantasy when i touch myself. I want you. I am real serious. I hope your marriage works ,BUT if it doesnt i am waiting. Your sexy as hell Snoop.

valerie

I'm proud to be a Native American. As for getting anything for the government guess again. I pay my taxes just like the rest of you. Had to pay my own way to college. I have yet to recieve a dime from the government. If they are giving money away please let me know where to sign up.

valerie

Where can I sign up for that free Indian money? No such thing.

why?

HOMER YOU ARE STUPID, I AM MARRIED TO A WHITE MAN WITH HALF WHITE CHILDREN.

"ROLLING MY EYES" I AM DONE WITH U, STOP COMMENTING. I FEEL SORRY FOR YOUR FAMILIES ISSUES, BUT IS IT SMART TO TAKE IT OUT ON A WHOLE RACE OF PEOPLE.