Snoop Dogg's Wife

Gin and Juiced

While Driving

6/14/2008 4:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

061408_snoop_mug2-1Hopefully the Doggfather has some pull at the station.

Snoop's wife, Shante Broadus, was arrested at 12:15 AM PT this morning in Fullerton, Ca. for driving under the influence.

She was released with a citation -- there's no bail needed for DUI arrests in Fullerton.

Snoop and Shante are high school sweethearts.

anonymous

I have watched the show and she has NEVER appeared stoned...To the post that said that. I wonder if they will be harder on her because of Snoop's reputation with the law ??

FIGHT

IMO African-American makes the most sense, because we are African descendants, but I don't really care what anyone calls me.

I'm still laughing about that guy thinking "black" is stupid, but negro is okay. I hope he's laughing too.

Sugar Cookie

I truely believe all you haters that have left a comment need to quit! Unless you perfect all the way around. I know her an her family personally and she is a great person,and very intelligent! I really doubt that she would have got behind the wheel if she believed she couldn't drive, she loves her kids and family too much. Yeah it wasn't the best decision she has made but people do it every day an the only reason you don't hear about them is cause they ain't got no money or ain't killed no one so that has made them less important to the world. Man society is really screwed up!

why?

127. Lavonda ~ I am so damn tired of that lame BS "you would never say that in a crowd of black men"......................you see, that is what is VERY wrong with MOST black's. Violence!!!! Try and WIN thru intimidation.......................How is it working for you? I guess that is the very reason that the MAJORITY pf people in our prisons are black!!!! Get the F over yourself and your dark skin and stop playing the "I gonna get you if, you talk about my race" card.

Try educating yourself and then you won't have to try and WIN thru intimidation. Knowledge is POWER! Not violence!

Posted at 11:22AM on Jun 15th 2008 by Dallas

DALLAS, I WOULD NOT BE STUPID ENOUGH TO GO TO A KKK MEETING AND MAKE WHITE RACIAL COMMENTS.
I DO NOT PROMOTE VIOLENCE, BUT THERE ARE A LOT OF ANGRY PEOPLE TIRED OF BEING TALKED TO LIKE DOGS, AND TREATED UNFAIRLY. I AM NOT PULLING A DARK SKIN CARD (WHICH I AM VERY PROUD TO BE BLACK),
LOOK AT HOW A BLACK WOMAN WAS PULLED OVER FOR DUI, AND IT TURNED INTO YOUR RACIAL SLURS INSTANTLY. GET A LIFE, AND BE GLAD GOD GRANTED YOU ANOTHER DAY ON EARTH.

WHO IS ALSO FROM THE HOOD HAS ONE TOO.

Da Bay Girl

Juz drinkin' huh? Hmmm homegirl looks like she might've been on a all night crack binge! Po thang, all the $$$$ in the world can't buy class or a pretty face!

Mamas, don't let your babies grow up to be slut-whores

"P.S. TO GIVE YOU A LITTLE MORE INSIGHT I AM GETTING A DEGREE IN PSYCHOLOGY, MY OLDER BROTHER
WHO IS ALSO FROM THE HOOD HAS ONE TOO."

That's funny.

Translation: 'I'M READING SELF-HELP BOOKS AND ATTENDING NIGHT SCHOOL CLASSES BECAUSE NO DECENT FOUR YEAR COLLEGE WOULD ACCEPT ME. MY OLDER BROTHER DUN READ ALL THE BOOKS IN THE PRISON LIBRARY AND NOW HE DUN BE FULLY EDUMACTED."

mistyblue

I guess money don't make you happy. She look a hot ghetto mess...damn Snoop you need to get on your J-O-B and take better care of your wife. She should have been in rehab like yesterday.

Mamas, don't let your babies grow up to be slut-whores

"HOMER YOU ARE STUPID, I AM MARRIED TO A WHITE MAN WITH HALF WHITE CHILDREN."

You're proud to be a negro but not proud enough to marry a negro man?

Can you say "self-loathing?"

I guess even a moron like you understands that half-Caucasian children have a much better chance of being decent, socially acceptable, NON-VIOLENT people than they would if they were full negroes?

Maybe you're not as dumb as I thought?

OH WAIT, YES YOU ARE! LMAO!

Killa Cali

Shante is a wonderful person for all of you hater ass wanna-be's on this site!! She just got caught up for the first time. I know there are plenty of you sorry ass folks on this site that has had a night of drinking and driving. YOU JUST DIDN'T GET CAUGHT!! So, go back to your 1 bedroom apartments and have a pabst blue ribbon and shut the hell up!!!

KEEPIN IT REAL

WHERE IN THE HELL WAS ANTHONY, WHEN SHE NEEDED A DRIVER?

FIGHT

LA VONDA - Please stop. You just compared a black neighborhood to a KKK meeting. I understand your intentions are good, but you're not helping anything. You could walk into a suburban neighborhood full of NORMAL white people, and say whatever you want. They may call the cops, but most likely they wouldn't resort to violence. If we try to pretend like there aren't major issues in ghettoes, and the black community in general, the problems will never get fixed. Sorry, but you're just not helping anything!

Alicia

She is one uglay cracked-up looking baby momma! She doesn't look like a woman who is married to a million dollar rapper. How sad that if you were to see her on the street you would think she just bought a 40 and was on her was back to her apartment in the projects. I feel soory for her kids- what role models they have a s parents!

ordinary citizen that is held accountable for his actions

Katrina was far worse than what's happening in Iowa, and they have help in Iowa ... and I believe many of them had warning. They haven't been stuck in an arena with no food or water, in horrible heat and humidity. Also, a lot of the people who lost their homes, and lives, in Katrina weren't black - they were poor ... there are plenty of poor, white welfare leeches. Katrina didn't just happen to New Orleans, you are ign'ant.

my name is bindy not bindi

i am proud of my african american hertiage... and you can call me black , because i am black.. i'm also colored ... yes i'm colored black.... black is black... white is white ... and thats how it is... i'm blessed to be who i am ... so should you.... you be in the KKK ??? you crazy ... i bleed red when cut and so does the KKK.... ain't no difference in us... just whats in yo mind..

i think snoop dog to be a good role model for my kids,, we watch snop dog all the time, and also the good rev run.. i watch them and try to pattern my life after theirs.. i am sure snoop dogs wife just made a mistake.. she always toook specail interest in her daughter choc and them boys of hers. i think she and snoop are good people.

i also love the rev run.. he be so kind to his kids and they are well behaved... watching their shows brings families together..

so stop hating

garyridgway

fight;

obviously way too much
time on your hands;

all natural disasters are just a
rural form of population control.

just gotta love mother nature.