Snoop Dogg's Wife

Gin and Juiced

While Driving

6/14/2008 4:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

061408_snoop_mug2-1Hopefully the Doggfather has some pull at the station.

Snoop's wife, Shante Broadus, was arrested at 12:15 AM PT this morning in Fullerton, Ca. for driving under the influence.

She was released with a citation -- there's no bail needed for DUI arrests in Fullerton.

Snoop and Shante are high school sweethearts.

DEBBIE

TO MANY PEOPLE ARE CONCERNED WITH APPEARANCE AND NOT WITH THE SOUL. CORRECT YOUR OWN BACKYARD.

Cheryl

I like Shante and regardless what you think about her and Snoop, their awesome! Listen you people need to realize and remember that their human too, so I have nothing negative to say!

my name is bindy not bindi

snoop dogs wife is awesome, she an choc have a great relationship .. choc will grow up like her mamma... she made 1 mistake and she is in the dog house .. lay off her..
i roo love the snoop dogg and the rev run.. they are colored like me and are brothers... don't be so ard on the colored folks.. we ain't so bad... i vrush my teeth the same as you...

have a bless day

R.Zimmerman

WHEN PRETTY MUCH EVERYONE IS MIXED RACIALLY.

Posted at 6:58PM on Jun 14th 2008 by LA VONDA G.

Since that is complete bulls++t in the way that you are trying to imply, I can only assume that you're a whinny victim. And a stupid one, too.

Lord Snooty

Yeah she looks so hot !! Now I know why the Snoopster has a blow problem...

paige

You'd think with Snoop Dogg's money girlfriend could afford a dermatologist and some accutane. That mug shot ranks right up there with Gary Busey's.

ChIcA619

why are you allowing racist remarks about this atricle to be put on this website?....... Media Takeout is taking you guys OUT!!!

WatchMe

negro's? dime a dozen?
oh so sorry its so much better to hear about ur white trash an all the coke u hicks sniff up everyday or those whores u call women like britney who cant keep their panties on? SO MUCH BETTER AND WE ALL LOVE TO HEAR ABOUT IT EVERYDAY
white people are so hypocritical, they're the worst of any race but because they are white it's so nicely covered up, give me a break !

Insight

::::::rolling my eyes:::::::::...WHAT WRONG WITH YOU?....The link you posted just only showed a troubled youngster that needs HELP! But instead you make it about race and basically say "all black ppl commit crimes"! You must have A LOT of self hate! There is something that you hate about yourself! I'm a BLACK women who is married to VERY successfull white man who is a lawyer, and you believe how many white ppl commit HEINOUS crimes on a daily basis! Robbery, rapes, homicide AND THE LIST GOES ON! I do admit as a woman of colour, we black ppl do complain too much over little things like the n word...But like my husband say, instead of complain GET PRO-ACTIVE! When ppl say that black minorities are causing most of the crimes in the city, develop more after school programs that cater to the children. Sponsor more sports for the youth of the inner cities! YES Snoop had a crazy background BUT he is very pro-active in the community! He gives large amounts of money AND TIME to the kids in the city of L.A. Before you post something that again, think about EVERYONE not just one single race!

sooooooooooobaked

that's messed up same scenario different people but THEY had to cough up the $ oh & same city full of shhhh yeah it sux to live here

Hayweird

Ms.2sexy #192 I'm black and I use words like "dude" and "like" (not after every other word, but still). If we just have our own dialect, how come Obama speaks perfect English. Unless you're from the deep south, you have no excuse to sound "ignorant". I speak proper English because I was lucky enough to grow up near a decent school, unlike most impoverished people in this country. Becoming fully literate should be the first step in fixing the black community. Seriously, how many employers want to employ people who don't seem to speak English? You seem literate, Ms, would you seriously want your son or daughter dating someone who doesn't speak English? And how did you escape getting the crummy dialect? Communication is key to EVERYTHING. Blacks need educations. If people really just accepted the illiteracy, rather than trying to fix it, we wouldn't stand a chance. If my kid ever said "You're the best mom on earf", I'd wash her MOUF out with soap.

Hayweird

And tolerance is the proper word to use. It would be ideal to say "everyone should just like everyone", but it's not happening. We need a solution that works, not a dream to ponder. You, ms.2sexy, obviously aren't happy with all that whites have done, but you tolerate them ... yes?

d1andonly

#10. Stop stereotyping. I guess we can say all white men screw little kids and practice inbreeding. Does the Texas Sect compound ring a bell? Catch my drift....now shut the f**k up! If you can't say something in a "negro's" face then don't say it here you worthless piece of s**t!!!!

angelobuono

sounds like somebody
NEEDS to get a job;

it's sad to hear that you brought children
into this world to witness your defeat.

the solution to OUR dream is that you get off the
government cheese and FIGHT to earning a living........

B

This is in response to comment 10. That's the same thing that us "negros" say about your whorish, white trailer trash Lindsay Lohan's and based out, washed up Britney Spears.